By HellaBomber91 - 11/02/2010 20:15 - United States

Today, I went in to a job interview with 6 other girls my age. I tried to sit down on a chair exactly like the ones every other girl was sitting on. Then, one of the interviewers offered to get me a more "sturdy" chair. For the entire interview, I got to sit in the "fat girl chair". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 655
You deserved it 8 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

iamghostbad 0

@30 I agree. comments about her weight are pointless and in my opinion douschey. wonder how much excercize you get trolling all day. get a life :)

Well, statistically it has been proven that slimmer people are offered more opportunities, promotions, and raises. If you wanted it that badly - you'd go get it. I dropped 85 pounds in 6 months, and have kept it off for 5 years. I didn't diet, change my lifestyle, or even exercise very much. I just stopped eating crap. It was shockingly simple.

CaseAndPoint 0

Well that's odd, I have stopped eating crap and replaced them with salads and other healthier foods for about 2 months. I haven't lost much at all, maybe 10lbs this includes running around campus and doing some other exercises. I am 5 foot 10 in. and 210lbs, tell me what is wrong then that someone like you can lose 85lbs in 6 months and I can't lose even a third of that in the amount of time.

People have different bodies with different metabolisms etc.. Losing 85 pounds in 6 months is on the verge of unhealthy, I'd say, so don't use comparisons when determining how your weight. 10 pounds in 2 months is not bad. Try weight lifting, not only does it burn calories, but muscle burns more calories than fat.

Agreed with #133. I did the Subway diet and lost 34 in approx two months. Gym two to three times a week and running abt 2 miles once or twice a week. Besides eating subway once or sometimes twice a day, all I ate was granola bars and crunched ice any other time I felt like snacking. It sucked big you know what but it paid off. Prob not the healthiest diet ever now that I think about it. But eh, whatever works.

Ryadal0872 0

saying all that shit to the op won't make anything better, the op slimmer, or you the shit! so stfu PLEASE!

iamghostbad 0

and saying that she's a fatty, should lose weight and shit like that does? I'm sorry but some people choose not to be assholes on the Internet. maybe you shouldn't take people being decent as an insult.

tweetbaby14 18

well maybe if you talk to Jenny and Richard you wouldn't have this problem...

phuckurlyfe 0

YDI. Exercise. Stop bitching about it, do something about it.

tweetbaby14 18

to the people trying to defend her if she didn't want people to say mean things to her then she wouldn't complain on here about it because this is not a place to find sympathy

medicranger 1

What kind of job interview did you go to when you have to interview WITH the other competitors? I thought interviews were private. It can't be for a stripper joint, because you're too big right?

I had a group interview at Old Navy back in Highschool, it was pretty weird.

Micron sometimes interviews like that... also movie theatres where the group interviews usually turn into group job orientations... Sometimes a job may start with a group interview and then break down to one on ones.. especially now-a-days with 300 people going for one position..

maybe to tell what the job was about