By HellaBomber91 - 11/02/2010 20:15 - United States

Today, I went in to a job interview with 6 other girls my age. I tried to sit down on a chair exactly like the ones every other girl was sitting on. Then, one of the interviewers offered to get me a more "sturdy" chair. For the entire interview, I got to sit in the "fat girl chair". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 655
You deserved it 8 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Every time there is a FML about someone's weight, people say the same thing: "YDI for being fat." It gets kinda annoying after awhile, you know?

Hey screw these haters, You got a Great Bright Side: You got to sit down in the comfy seat while those other girls got the small little seats. You basically got a vip seat.

Yeah, for being fat... Not exactly something you wanna be singled out for. Anyway YDI for being fat.

I love that so many of you try to justify being overweight with snarky comments. Stoner Chicks Rock. =^.^=

logical_guy 0

lose weight then. stop whining like it's their problem.

omg what a douche just cause u got body( hips thighs butt boobs) and not just skin and bones like the other skanks does not mean they needed to treat you like that, your wayy too good for that!!!

that's so embarrassing the interviewer was a jerk to be like that in front of everyone. No matter what your weight is, that's just plain rude and inconsiderate.

Damn did she ever say she was fat? It's a fml probaly because they thought she was fat! So calm the he'll down :Q

I cant imagine you just being a little overweight if someone was worried enough about you breaking a chair that they'd actually go get you a new one. Maybe they've had someone fall or get hurt sitting on one of the plastic chairs before and didnt want you to embarrass yourself. If you don't want anyone to ever notice or comment your weight, maybe you should do something about it.