By notaguidette - 23/01/2010 19:47 - United States

Today, I weighed myself. When I was fifteen, my mom yelled at me, saying that I was going to end up being 200 pounds by the time I was forty. Well, mom, you're wrong. At this rate I'll be 200 pounds by the time I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 966
You deserved it 37 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prove her wrong by eating more and more and become 300 pounds :)

No! Just stop eating junk! Start eating less meat, less fatty foods, and stop listening to your bitchy mom and start feeling like you are worth something. And excersise - not because you're fat, but because ypur life is better when you do. Maybe you'll loose weight, maybe you won't. But you'll be healthier.

Comments

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm 14 and 190 lbs

So many negative assholes. Wow. How heavy you should be should take into account your height and build. I think I'm about 204 pounds, I'm not sure cause we use KGs here. But because I am quite tall and have broad shoulders, I do not look overweight. It sits quite normally on me. Now if I was short I'd look fat as ****. Its all about your build. Plus if you are happy with your weight, then do you boo. Its your body.

Go to your doctor. You need to get a metabolism screening, testing for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and a bunch of other bloodwork. If you're that heavy at fifteen, that's not a diet problem--that's a medical problem.

Who cares? If you're healthy, that's what matters, and fat people are healthy at the same rate as thin people. Go enjoy your body, don't criticize it--your weight is part of what makes you the wonderful person you are.