By cantstoplaughing - 06/10/2010 04:32 - United States

Today, I was working on my family genealogy. I found out that my best friend's great-grandfather murdered my great-grandfather. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 809
You deserved it 3 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you're not going to blame your best friend for it, darling. As shocking as the news is, it's in the past.

The question is : were they also best friends?

Comments

iluvharryp 0

is it ironic that #69 thinks its nasty? lol

Based on the nickname of the OP, I'm guessing she's not actually bummed about this.

hahahaaha!!!! that's awesome! (not that your great granddad got murdered, but that you ended up friends with his murderer's great grandson:P)

well,hate to sound like an a$$hole but do you know what he did? i mean your best freind won't kill you....unless there is an aswesome reason like your great grandfather had the world's largest diamond or something, or like one of those war stories about the surriving platoon members have the keys that you need all of them to open the vault, realissticlly this shouldn't affect you(unless your exio audtiotre).

get revenge for your great grandfathers death by killing your best friend! HONOR MUST BE PRESERVED!!!

holy crap, that sounds like a movie plot. winder what your friend said? (hope you guys are still friends after that revelation)

Jiujitsu77 0

Wow thats a weird story....at least its in the past not something that happend recently

DARLINGNIKKIMUA 1

How's this an FML? It sounds like a pretty cool story. Anyway the thing happened 3 generations ago, so there's no reason for there to be a problem.