By Yoshi - 31/01/2009 20:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was with the guy I am seeing and I were fooling around in my room. I asked him if he wanted to have sex. He said he didn't have time because he had to go play Mario Kart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 196
You deserved it 6 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sad thing? I'm the one who turns down MY boyfriend for MarioKart. Some people just don't understand how amazing it is...

Mario Kart is the greatest game ever made you need to understand that

Comments

Sad thing? I'm the one who turns down MY boyfriend for MarioKart. Some people just don't understand how amazing it is...

Also, on that note. If he wants to play THAT bad... Do him while he plays. That's proved successful for me too.

Mario Kart is the greatest game ever made you need to understand that

No, Mario kart is the second greatest game. Super smash brothers is the best

lol i love how everyone accepts mario kart as a viable alternative to sex. Personally, i'd go with sex (unless she's ugly)(not that you are, purely hypothetical). That is until someone pulls out madden 09.

lol the guy is shit scared so he had to make an excuse... a lame one too!

Eir_fml 1

If he agreed to a meeting to play the game/hang out beforehand, then it would be lame of him to ditch his friends to have sex. I mean sure, it's what both of you might want, but there are other times to do it, instead of being a jerk and ditching.

I'm almost certain this is from my school. The hall 2 floors below me has massive mario kart tournaments, and I know several of those guys would have turned down sex to play.

Why didn't you just blow him while he was playing Mario Kart? That's what my gf does.

after I read this, I read it aloud to two of my roommates; they looked at each other and said "our hero"