By Wannabees - 03/04/2012 05:13 - Canada

Today, I decided to spray tan myself. Five minutes later, I had to pee, so I did. Not only do I now have two orange stripes on my toilet bowl, but I also have two big white stripes on the back of my thighs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 432
You deserved it 37 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm confused - are the white stripes on the back of your thighs where your legs touched the seat, or is that where the pee dripped down the backs of your le... Oh, **** it, it doesn't matter. You're an idiot regardless.

An orange toilet bowl... Well at least more original than the usual white ones

Comments

KM96 24

Interesting. Sorry for that OP. I hope it can be corrected

I don't get why people tan? You turn orange, personally i don't think its beautiful at all! What's wrong with being natural?

I get spray tanned every week, only lightly and mine is brown, never orange. I tried a natural tan and that when slightly orange. Moral of the story, don't trust "natural" spray tans.

Wasn't there a recent news story on the increasing risk of melanoma (not from spray tanning)? Anyway, yeah 13, I don't get it either. Everytime I see a chick with a spray tan, I'm led to believe she has at least three pictures on her facebook with her doing the duckface while looking bug-eyed at the camera. And if a dude spray tans? Blerrgh.

Guys definitely should not be spray tanning. I don't know about the melanoma I thought that was just from using sunbeds?

siickman 7

Tanning is good but not a lot... Spray tans should be last option in my opinion... Some people just cant tan..... So spray tan is there to help... Dont become oompa loompa colored doe... Thats just ugly looking

Haha(: Last year a guy in my class spray tanned himself!! oh gawwdd! He looked like a ompa lompa! Everybody was telling him that:P

40 the guy in your picture could do with some tan in his life.

44 That guy is a gay hippy from....dare I say it....One Direction

Well sunbeds and the sun are theoretically the exact same thing.. They both use UV rays except one is also sustaining life while the other only cooks your body into a nice strip of human bacon

TheBonzaiGirl 0

It's Canada (aka the land of no sun) people would've known your tan was a pseudo tan anyways! ;)

to me vhicks just look stupid tanning in the winter, you get tan in the summer not winter

I think people who lay out in the sun or sun bed purposely to get a tan are as stupid as the oompa loompas

MissHayleyJames 7

The only people who should spray tan are bodybuilders and people going to do a photo shoot. There are some spray tans that don't leave you orange, but they're still obviously fake. I've been to enough bodybuilding shows to know. Granted tanning beds and laying in the sun should be limited. As good as it feels, the akin cancer in 10 years just isn't worth it.

Its called bleach people use it and just respray the area it rubbed off

An orange toilet bowl... Well at least more original than the usual white ones

KM96 24

Ha ha yeah totally! I wonder wha visitors might think !

.. as orange-striped is to alternative.

deLongenator 4

That's why you perform the hover!!!

Racing stripes! they make you go aster.

Spray tans FTL. YDI for even using one IMO.

When will women learn that looking like an Oompa Loompa is not attractive? Then again Jersey Shore has made guys do the same. Why can we look all natural? Everyone looks more beautiful that way.

No, no, no! You misunderstand. She's a descendant of the infamous race of hucks! It's a human-duck hybrid. They are notorious for making their duck faces in evey picture they take, and occasionally let in a quack or two during speech. These are not a very rare species mind you. They can be found all over Facebook. Happy stalking.

KeyboardWarrior-Don't you love how she took it in the middle of a public restroom? I wonder what awkward dialogue went on before the pic was taken.

cajekraze 7

Agreed. The only thing worse than leathery, cancer ridden skin, from years of beautiful tans, is wasting the beautiful tan years as an Oompa Loompa

Pfft, always trying to do things the easy way I see. What she should've done was do a backwards handstand and tried to arc it into the toilet bowl. That's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

Wear pants 24/7 no one will notice. They'll be to busy looking at your orange face.

Nightwing98 22

She should've went into the shower and just let it go

louielove19 4

Aha well goodluck with that

Lol that fag deserves it for sitting down to pee. Stand and piss like a man!

OP is a woman, dude. An orange woman. A female Oompa-Loompa, if you will.

I'm sorry, I thought that it was obvious not to touch anything?

Haha, fail on my part since i thought it was a guy and thought he missed the toilet or something. Though, yeah, i feel it was something that could have been foreseen

I've never really heard occurs wanting tans. Hm. XD

guess its time to try getting a real tan

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I literally thought I was going to cry... I said I was sorry... it wasn't even offensive... it was just a bad joke... T-T ...I'm sorry.

I hope you guys are proud of making a 13 year old cry. I'd love to know how f•cking perfect you are.

Mountain out of a molehill, dear, mountain out of a molehill.

...v-_-" ... Idk what to do ... no matter wtf I do I get hated ... over a bad joke ... that I tried about 10 times to apologize for.

BradTheBrony 19

Here's what your comments look like: EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON EMOTICON!

koolkat27 13

CookieGirl: Welcome to the Internet.

OP that sucks, nothing worse than a streaky tan, should have gone to a professional... Or held it until your tan dried. Good luck evening that one out, fyl!