By Pierce - 05/06/2009 16:56 - United States

Today, I was with my 14 year old son when we saw a baby sparrow being attacked by four or five blackbirds. We rushed up, waving our arms and scared away the much bigger attackers. The baby sparrow ran toward us for protection, then went past both of us and ran straight down a storm sewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 868
You deserved it 4 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ithedarkknight 0

lmao baby sparrow no offense but reading this u guys sound kinda g@y we waved are hands trying to save a baby sparrow lmfao... the baby sparrow ran towards us XD sorry i had to say it... On the other hand you tried at least you made an effort.

ryanr21 0

He can't die in a storm sewer, can he? I'm sure he'll be fine. You probably saved his life.

townsendstevens 0
SirAwesome 0

Agree with #57. You deserve it for messing with nature. F the blackbirds' lives. You probably ruined their meal.

mehwhateverr 0

That's so sad. :( #150, i hope you're joking. I really do.

awh that reminds me of a photo clips where the mommy duck was leading five of ducklings across the street/mommy duck walks over sewer drain/mommy duck turns around and only one duckling was behind her. the rest fell into the sewer. ._.

satanstoystore 0

wth? this is nature. the only unjust part is the bird falling down a Man Made drain hole. maybe if we were more harmonious with nature most of our crap problems wouldnt exist. no i aint a hippy, i dont like em.

I read this 5 minutes ago and still laughing. Smooth dude lol..

you shouldn't disrupt nature the sparrow did not deserve to live