Get back

By uncbballwins - 27/04/2011 04:21

Today, after shopping alone at a grocery store, I was taking my groceries back to my car when a kid grabbed one of my bags and ran. Deciding not to risk leaving the rest of my groceries stranded, I didn't chase him. Later, I realized that was the bag my credit card was in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 17 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree. Your life sucks. Never put your crdit card in the bag with your groceries.

jibber_jammer 0

really? your credit card should be in your wallet or in your hand or in your. pocket heck even keep it in your underwear but don't ever leave it unattended. totally deserves it

Comments

I agree. Your life sucks. Never put your crdit card in the bag with your groceries.

uncbballwins 0

Yea you're a ******* idiot OP.... Oh wait... Nvm...

carnage1106 0
DisturbedCupcake 3

maybe putting your credit card in a grocery bag isn't so bueno???? just seems to me that maybe it's time to get a wallet.

34, good way to copy boners, I recall him making exactly the same witty joke.

OfficialxAmber 0
C6Racer 0

As you can see, 93, not everyone is aware that boners has posted an FML, so don't be a dick.

uncbballwins 0

93, Sorry that you can't be in the elite group of commenters that get their FMLs posted. Hater.

yeah but he probably still has his credit card

calling someone a hater for not having an fml... that's interesting

why would u put ur card in ur bag instead of a wallet or sth.

Was it really that difficult to type those extra letters? I swear, it's not like you're even writing it by hand. Stop being such a lazy ass. STH doesn't even make sense to be something.

was is really necessary to get worked up over that?

Infamous_Hawk 6

What would he do with a credit card if he was a kid? It's not like he's going to go buy something.

The OP could've meant 'kid' as in someone 15 years old or so...

you can shop online with a credit card without a pin

if a kid is stealing grocery bags I imagine he's familiar with how a credit card works. everyone wants stuff, haha

Well now you can track his ass. Just call your credit provider. You do have the number memorized in case of an emergency like this like YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO... right?!

Nobody memorizes their numbers. Its weird to do so.

Not memorized but probably written down somewhere safe.

jibber_jammer 0

really? your credit card should be in your wallet or in your hand or in your. pocket heck even keep it in your underwear but don't ever leave it unattended. totally deserves it

almira_fml 5

why would you put credit card in grocery bag??? anyways...cancel ur card now.....

#10: Don't cancel a card when someone steals it. that's a mistake far too many people make, and they wonder why it takes so long to get their card reinstated. You're supposed to suspend your service and inform them of theft, not cancel your service. Do you break all your pipes when you got a gas leak? Hell no, you just call the gas company and shut the valve.

hurray4jmk 1

When you cancel a credit card they usually ask why.. so if you say its stolen they replace it.. idiot.

heathersmorin 0

When people say cancel the card, the more or less meaning replace the card.

YDI for carrying your CC in a grocery bag...

You carry your credit card in a bag? YDI

uncbballwins 0

I was wearing shorts without pockets :/

Farankusu 0

i did that with my old wallet. end results? 96 dollars lost because of that. New tactic required.

Ydi for putting your credit card in the grocery bag...