By Lulu - 17/09/2009 02:23 - United States

Today, I was washing some clothes in the laundry room at my apartment complex. I went back an hour later, passed my neighbor on the way in, and moved my clothes to the dryer. I just brought them back from the dryer, and all my underwear are missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 601
You deserved it 3 337

Same thing different taste

Comments

Zhejan 0

In Soviet Russia, underwear misses you!

Mirequetz 6

(edit my original post) get rid of "of clothing"

Mirequetz 6

*sniff sniff* something fishy is going on. to the Mystery Machine?

moonlight_daze 8

It sounds like he's lonely. Your neighbor, I mean.

At least you know where he lives. Revenge? How did you pass him and not notice a handful of women's panties in his arms/hanging out of the crotch of his pants?

Maybe her neighbor took them while they were drying? I dunno, this is still ******* creepy as hell though. This, and the other one where the girl's creepsauce uncle had her panties in his hands when she walked into the room..... And, the one where the girl's brother had a box of her underwear, too. Ughh. Some people are ******* terrifying.

If only more guys weren't scared to just go out and buy woman's underwear and blowup dolls... We wouldn't have this problem.

Unfortunately, Rach, this FML is neither from Germany nor Japan.

Damnit! If I was a man, I'd buy me some female garments, you know what I'm sayin'? I'm thinking the person the OP is talking about just wanted in on a little panty exchange. Nothing big there. Besides in the pants.

At least he didn't piss on your clothes in the dryer like that other recent FML.

No, but he probably did something else to her clothes in there =/ gahhhh, stupid flippy floppy comments kldfnm;slkfm;sdkfl

"Flippy floppy" reminds me of "I'm On A Boat". :-D

Hmmmm good point. He had a long, presumably-unsupervised while in there alone with her clothes. And yes, FML really needs to fix their database. I'm getting tired of people constantly stealing my comment space! The ironic thing is it never seems to happen with the first comment.

I've had my first comment disappear. D: It sucks. I wish they'd fix it. ):

ktg_6172 0

buy granny panties and do a load of those

LOL, I don't see that going well. Sounds like the beginning to a porno. *Guy steals girls panties* *Girl looks in guy's pants* "Are they in here? Whoooa, what an enormous..." You get the point. Insert cheesy **** music, and there you have it!

pmk138 0

I feel like he took them after u put them in te dryer because other ydi for not realizing they were missing wen u moved evrything from the washer to the dryer

RubixMonkey 0

YDI for spawning some mutant form of spelling.