By LaundryVictim - 15/06/2016 20:50

Today, I picked up my laundry from the wash-and-fold and proceeded to put everything away. I noticed a hand towel that wasn't mine and made a mental note to return it; turned out they'd given me someone else's boxers as well. My boyfriend doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 574
You deserved it 1 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he knows that you just came from doing laundry, he should have enough sense to know that things get mixed up. A girl once put her clothes in the washer when my clothes were still in there. Mistakes happen. If you haven't given him any other reason to not trust you, he should believe you.

So… you come back from doing laundry and your boyfriend doesn't believe it's someone else's? That's a huge lack of trust.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
KFCdevil84 3

Just bring your boyfriend to the laundary place and have someone back you up?

Next time just air your dirty laundry instead of letting him get his panties in a twist.

If he knows that you just came from doing laundry, he should have enough sense to know that things get mixed up. A girl once put her clothes in the washer when my clothes were still in there. Mistakes happen. If you haven't given him any other reason to not trust you, he should believe you.

So… you come back from doing laundry and your boyfriend doesn't believe it's someone else's? That's a huge lack of trust.

quarterweek 13

Hmm... I am assuming you put them away & when he went to retrieve a pair, that's how he discovered them? Because had he been with you whilst you were putting them away, he should just know you're telling the truth by common sense..

OP knew they weren't her BF's from the sound of it- it seems more like she put up the items that belong to them, then left the ones that aren't her's or her BF's in order to call the place. So it seems like OP's BF found them either in the basket or sitting on a counter, couch, or bed, and assumed the worst.

Man, it's kinda depressing how many of these kinds of FMLs get posted...So many people getting treated poorly or shown distrust by their partners. Where is the trust and loyalty in this world? Sorry to hear about that, OP. Your boyfriend needs to tone down the jealousy and realize that innocent mistakes happen.

jcash52426 5

Did he not see the plastic bag from the laundry mat that had your folded clothes. Also why were there other clothes with your clothes is seam like they mix your with someone's else or they are just really bad at checking the washing machine and dryer