By jeanrose2013 - 23/10/2012 22:12 - United States - Jonesboro

Today, I was walking with my boyfriend when a guy walked up to me and told me I look exactly like Taylor Swift. My boyfriend punched him in the face and told him that Taylor Swift is a lot more attractive. I'm actually considering leaving him for the complete stranger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 349
You deserved it 3 199

Same thing different taste

Comments

Epikouros 31

What a dilemma... should you date an violent moron or a bullshit artist?

Eirena 5

Dump him? Agreed. Sounds like a douche if his first instinct is to punch the guy, then insult you. As for going for the other guy? I hope you're exaggerating. It'd be nuts to fling yourself into a relationship over one compliment.

Well she does have millions to spend on makeup artists and her appearance.

Sounds like your boyfriend is punching above his weight and doesn't even realise it. Dump his ass quick smart.

xrawritsashleyx 11

Okay your boyfriend really doesn't know how lucky he is then. I am a HUGE fan of Taylor swift and think she's stunningly gorgeous. So for a random stranger to think you look like her must mean that you're gorgeous. Instead of punching the dude in the face and stating that Taylor swift is more attractive, he should have put his arm around you, pulled you closer and said yeah she does :) she's gorgeous but she's MINE and smiled and walked away...

It seems to me that while intending to defend you, he got caught up in the moment, said the wrong thing, intending to mean to say something else. If you're considering leaving him for a complete stranger, then that's pretty stupid over a single comment that was intended to mean something else.