By jeanrose2013 - 23/10/2012 22:12 - United States - Jonesboro

Today, I was walking with my boyfriend when a guy walked up to me and told me I look exactly like Taylor Swift. My boyfriend punched him in the face and told him that Taylor Swift is a lot more attractive. I'm actually considering leaving him for the complete stranger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 345
You deserved it 3 198

Same thing different taste

Comments

oj101 33

The story sounds like a Taylor Swift song... oh the irony!

Today I was walking down the street a complete stranger told me I look like a famous singer ohhh my boyfriend defended the singer not me so I'm like what?ohhhh x20

That's a hell of a reaction to such a harmless comment! Jeez, just imagine what he would've done if the guy actually insulted you...

He should've just kept his mouth shut and hands to himself.

leogachi 15

Taylor Swift is gorgeous, and if your boyfriend doesn't see what a total stranger does, he doesn't deserve you.

perdix 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ayzee_fml 8

Except it seems like he was defending Swift's honor more than defending the OP. Weird.

#28 - In my world they are, and I'm not even that hot!

Yeah I bet it came out the wrong way. Sounds like a decent guy to me

All the other guy did was say that she looked like Taylor Swift. And her boyfriend punched the guy because he thought the guy was insulting Taylor swift because he was calling his GF ugly. You are retarted...

My guess is the OP has absolutely no problem with a guy flirting with her right in front of her boyfriend's face. So the girl is oblivious to her boyfriend's feelings and the boyfriend is oblivious to her feelings. Sounds about right.

considering he punches people randomly in the street, leave him before he batters you.

perdix 29

That wasn't random. The other guy tried to bird-dog the OP right in front of his face. How would you feel if some girl came up to your bf and told him he looked like some hot guy on TV, like Squidward? Huh?

DasHaas 9

The correct response would be to say "He's right you know" and not be a jealous prick who doesn't trust his partner to not sleep with anyone throwing a compliment their way.

ellytoad 13

Would you tell the girl off for thinking Squidward was more attractive than him?

LonaRegier 5

am I the only one who calls BS on this. it sounds like something that would happen in a stupid sit com, not real life.