By IhatebeingtheDD - 15/10/2010 14:08 - United States

Today, I was the designated driver for my friend's 21st birthday. On the way home from the bar, he threw up all the pasta and tequila he'd had onto the back seat of my car, and told me it was part of his whole party plan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 443
You deserved it 4 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Kick his drunk ass out. Tell him that your plan was for him to be raped by a homeless man.

Comments

Unlike the other people here, I'm aginst senseless violence. So please be sensible when you beat the crap out of him.

Who said anything about violence? Revenge can take many forms. I prefer a good mindfuck myself.

Mental abuse is still abuse. Violence is not only physical. Also, Lots of people said something about violence. Scroll down.

Oh, I get it. I assumed you were replying specifically to my post. You know, since you replied to my post.

Lol, no. But I get it now. I love unintentional jokes.

KiddNYC1O 20

Tell him that your plan was to instead of punching him in the arm x amount of times for his birthday, you're going to hit him x amount of times with your bat.

ChubbyCake 5

This sounds like last night to me. My friend was sitting in the front seat and he threw up but out the window while we were driving. My friends that were in the back left their window down. When we got home they were cover in vomit. Thank god I was driving lol.

MissErikaHart 0

54, ur profile is, interesting...

FYLDeep 25

Kick his drunk ass out. Tell him that your plan was for him to be raped by a homeless man.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's amazing!

to 68) 18 my ass (refering to age of 68'th poster)

Michael216 0

Wow dude... fyl for sure. whoop his ass lol

twinny_sc 13

Should have put his drunk ass on the roof of a Vegas hotel and forgot about him.

imright24 0

Sober you watched him eat all that pasta then drink all that tequila and you still let him in your car. You didn't think a 21-year-old was going to yack after that? YDI.

Autoshot 9

With any luck you'll get him covered in his own puke.

breNdan_swaGger 0

two of the best comments on this fml ^

perdix 29

The second paragraph is my boiler-plate revenge scheme for when one dude screws another.

This is why you only agree to DD on the condition that you use one of the drunken revelers' car.

This is why you only agree to DD on the condition that you use one of the drunken revelers' car.