By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 01:53 - United States

Today, my friend got drunk. He always pukes when he gets drunk, but I decided to drive him home anyway. He didn't puke the whole ride. We arrived at his house and he got out. Right as I was about to drive away he stumbled back to my car because he forgot his wallet. He grabbed it and puked on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 415
You deserved it 6 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Contrary to popular FML belief, being at fault does not necessarily equal deserving it. Was he at fault for making the mistake of taking such a risk? Yes. Did he deserve being puked on for helping a friend? No.

GetTheFuckOut 7

#40: Lmao. You're a dumbass. She drove the drunk friend home. He didn't drive himself. Read it more thoroughly next time.

Comments

agh. I hope you ran over his foot when you drove off. (1st)

First =D that really does suck though.. they should learn not to get so drunk. but I guess YDI it for knowing that he often pukes. :P

americayay 0

You're not first. I guess life is over now, huh? Gotta say, though, when I first read this, I thought it said he NEVER pukes, so yeah, he deserves it.

Nice. YDI for taking the risk, sorry. I'd make him call a cab :P

Contrary to popular FML belief, being at fault does not necessarily equal deserving it. Was he at fault for making the mistake of taking such a risk? Yes. Did he deserve being puked on for helping a friend? No.

samc4fun 0
americayay 0

That sucks. I would take the wallet back after that.

americayay 0

Aww... he was just trying to do something nice for a friend. I would mental note this, though, OP, and just take 3's advice in the future.

americayay 0

I misread this and thought it said the friend never pukes. I change my mind. He deserved it. Or at least asked for it. Nice deed or no.

you would get the wallet and go to a car wash facility for premium service. Also how drunk was he if he was able to remember his wallet? What a tool.

Jazzywrites007 2

This one Reminds me of this One (3656488) I'm NOT Saying its fake AT ALL, but They just remind me of one another...

I was thinking the exact same thing! And good thing you found the post number, because I didn't want to take the time to go look for it. I'm glad someone else thought what I thought.

That's cute. Did you guys kiss and make up?

At least he didn't puke in your car. You might get some on the seats/seatbelt, but it's a hell of a lot better than him tossing his cookies in the passenger footwell.

Their is another FML just like this but with a fart