By Nic - 13/09/2016 20:16 - United States - Orlando

Today, for the first time in months, a potential employer was willing to give me a job. On my way out of the interview, I tripped over and broke a 1000 dollar glass table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 064
You deserved it 1 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn, you're supposed to break the ice in the interview not the glass, op. Hopefully you made a lasting impression besides that and you get the job tho.

You can always skim that from your paycheque… presuming you did get the job. I'm just hoping it was a desk position, not so much moving.

Comments

Damn, you're supposed to break the ice in the interview not the glass, op. Hopefully you made a lasting impression besides that and you get the job tho.

On a positive note he probably is going to make you work until you repay for that table. So you still got a job,if that counts ?

You can always skim that from your paycheque… presuming you did get the job. I'm just hoping it was a desk position, not so much moving.

mariri9206 32

It seems no else will be doing it so. . . KISS, KISS, FALL IN LOVE!

lol I'm actually reading the manga right now. Love your comment :)

mariri9206 32

15 and 19, I'm so glad to know there are other OHSHC fans on here.

Will if they spent that much on glass, they deserved it.

Holy shit. I hope you didn't fall on top of the glass shards and wind up with medical bills?? The business probably had insurance on the furnishings, so they shouldn't be able to make you pay to replace it... That said, it still probably hurts your odds of getting the job, unless it makes you way more memorable than anyone else that was interviewed.

Recommend that they replace it with a steel or wooden table. Safety first!

mewtwonow 24

Well for sure you're getting a job there to pay off the glass

I'm sure they understand that it was an accident and could have happened to anyone. At least you're not badly injured.