By betchyo - 01/10/2009 06:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was talking to my best friend. After admitting to me that he's gay, I gave him a hug for support and comfort, feeling his erection on my upper thigh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 791
You deserved it 5 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should feel flattered and then have sex with him duh

flouder92 0

Gay or straight, the penis does what the penis does.

Comments

He was probably really nervous. I mean he can't help if he's attracted to you. I'm hoping that you didn't freak out on him after you felt it. It doesn't sound like you did, which is good. He's going to really need you as a friend right now.

That's what you get for hugging a piece of shit ******.

triplethreat13 0

Good for you for supporting him. I'm a girl and my best friend is a gay guy and so I know ALL about guys. He was probably just glad to be able to come out to someone and that got him all excited.

Um, sooo...sounds like this was a pretty intimate embrace if your thigh was between his...you know close enough to feel his erection. Just a thought.

luraizu 0

haha! maybe, but he WAS hugging him... another thing to think about... depending on what OP's friend was wearing (pants wise) and size (erection wise) could make for a very good argument. otherwise, I am sorry. that would just be a little akward, but just act like it didn't happen OP, it goes a long way... get it! haaaa I crack myself up.

iSeeStarsFTW 0

you got way too technical on that. you just killed this entire FML. just saying.

or they were standing up? that would make more sense to me anyways.

xXCherrryBombXx 6

haha @21: your description goes well with this fml

RideOorDiee 0

# 10 is a ******* DUMB SHIT! Yea it is a fml cuz he was being supportive and out of no where theres a ******* DICK on his leg!! The friend coulda att least told him he liked him

That's why guys don't hug guys. Too much risk.

YDI. What did you think would happen? You can't just walk up and hug a **** and not expect him to be aroused.