By biomajor - 07/02/2009 07:07 - United States

Today, I was talking to a guy at the bar and I told him I was a biology major. He promptly said, "NEXT" and moved on to the girl next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 298
You deserved it 3 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have said "I wish I were a DNA helicase so I could unzip your jeans..."

Comments

Don't stress it. Biology is boring to talk about though. Next time you do this, and he says, "NEXT" like that, you get up and speak as loudly as you can, "OH MY GOD, IT'S THAT SMALL! NEXT!" and proceed to laugh then talk to the next guy besides him.

bio is SO not boring to talk about, it's a diverse and fascinating field as well as the one most directly related to sex :p

It's only boring if you don't have an interest in the subject. Just like everything else in life. You have to find someone with the same interests as you. It was very rude of him to just say next and move on to the girl beside you, hopefully she witnessed his behavior and turns him down. Anyways, best of luck finding someone, OP! :)

I would have said "I wish I were a DNA helicase so I could unzip your jeans..."

guesswho_fml 0

he was afraid of you. most bar trolls are intimidated by women who can fight or use their brain for something more than a paperweight.

bio RULES. you will find someone better :o)

He was just running away from you because he knows he won't be able to impress someone smarter than him.

quiksta 0

what's the matter with women? you feel the need to prove something to assholes while you probably know about 5 real gentlemen who secretly love you and want to actually treat you well, and probably cast them aside as "friends"

Generalizations. Generalizations everywhere.

necomni 0

You should be proud. He just wanted a dumb ****. You proved that you actually had brains. ;)