By Flubber - 07/02/2009 05:44 - Australia

Today, I had a meeting at work. My boss was there as well as her boss, and a few other managers and directors. We started discussing politics in the context of our latest project. I tried to say "erratic election". I almost succeeded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 517
You deserved it 5 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ha, that's nothing. Once this girl was typing on the large projector screen in front of everyone and she tried to spell, "I count..." and well she dropped one letter by accident and this one dude couldn't stop laughing for about 20 minutes.

Comments

Ha, that's nothing. Once this girl was typing on the large projector screen in front of everyone and she tried to spell, "I count..." and well she dropped one letter by accident and this one dude couldn't stop laughing for about 20 minutes.

One time I was typing on my computer while it was connected to a projector and I accidentally went on Twitter. The things I have on Twitter.... dear lord.

wow, derrbear... you must be pretty oblivious and ditzy. think about it. "erratic election" replace the L with an R.

missbadluk 0

I was thinking the same thing. Wow.

katwoman9 3

Haha I thought OP said erotic erection!! XD

Ellactic election? What's that supposed to mean?

shh_baby_shhh 0

Not only is it amazingly f***ed, but your delivery is brilliant.

absolutely amazing. i don't think it could have been worded any better. props

lol. excellent delivery...thanks for letting us come to the conclusion ourselves.

Haha! & you told it really well :D

effmalife 0

HAHAHA And to #4: Another HAHAHA! Ingenious. And I løve the way you worded it.