By clayton - 28/07/2012 00:30 - Australia - Sydney

Spicy
Today, I was speaking to my mother on the phone, when she mentioned that my dad had surprised her last week with a pearl necklace. Before I could quite grasp what was going on, I'd popped a boner and visualised the scene. What the hell is wrong with me? FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 507
You deserved it 44 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teenage hormones man. The weirdest shit will set you off.

Comments

At least you realised what was wrong as soon as it happened.

lowie89 7

Umm therapy maybe? You sound a little disturbed!

Really? I've always thought that I sounded a little Three Days Grace.

I don't think he needs therapy. When guys get boners it doesn't necessarily mean it was caused by something that sexually excites them.

OP doesn't need therapy, he needs a girlfriend.

perdix 29

You listen to too much ZZ Top? Let's hope your parents don't travel to Boston and dine on pancakes.

perdix 29

WTF? Don't you people know that ZZ Top has a song called "Pearl Necklace?"

I've got your back, Perdix. What you witnessed right there was further evidence that good music has died to most of this generation.

"gahh I don't understand this reference so I must thumb it down!" - the fml community

I don't think you were visualizing pearls that go around your neck. If you know what I mean.

You could have an Oedipus complex, or you could just be the average teenager who pops a boner sometimes for no reason.

They say a man thinks about sex every 7 seconds.

I think it's a little but more for me...

That statistic has been proven wrong already.

unknown_user5566 26

Now I'm curious how often men think about having sex with their mothers.

You are right, what the hell is wrong with you?

Maybe it's time to cut back on the **** bro.

unknown_user5566 26

Maybe Freud was onto something... Immediately after visualizing the scene, did you have an urge to kill your father and replace him as the head of the household as well?

KiddNYC1O 20

Ah, what's the word that??

I think it's about time for someone to see a psychologist.