By snickerdoodles - 08/01/2010 06:30 - France

Spicy
Today, I was sparring with a guy in my Tae Kwon Do class. He had a hard-on the entire time we were sparring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 418
You deserved it 3 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyinmysoup 0

might have been more of an fml for him. i bet he was embarrassed

Comments

OMG I can't belive she put this on FML. OMG I was in her tae kwoin do class today wow. Can Peter sink any lower??

neveragain41294 0

I don't think thats actually bad. Because, like #35 said, they get it for alot of things. And, thats happened to me in wrestling ALL the time. As well as when I spar in Tae Kwon Do. I don't understand why its such a big deal..

gladiaintu 0
Karhu 0

so u and him had a HARD workout then

If the class itself started off w/ sparring, and that was the first match; I'd believe that. I do Kung Fu all the time, but I never get a boner during class unless we've been inactive for over 5 minutes... Which really, only happened once. To the people who call it "Take My Do": have you actually tried anything besides MMA or Muay Thai, or even done something other than getting a mass of muscle which just hinders your movement (I assume you have enough decency to talk about this after doing more than just watching TV)? Where will gouging a person's eyeball out with your fingers, or smashing your knee into somebody's face get you? Self defense only goes so far, and martial arts don't exist to teach you how to assault and maim somebody; its main purpose is to teach you how to defend yourself and disarm the other person with minimal damage to yourself and opponent.

So the guy likes you? Why does this make your life F? Yeah it sucks for the time being, but get over it. More like, this ruined my day or week but not life. Guys get hard for almost anything, and seeing as you're a girl, I don't see how you can expect him not to have one. A girl that's into fighthing? That's a huge turn-on if he's into it. My best friends into MMA and he trains some and I know he goes crazy if he knows a girls into that. Just get used to it.

Take is at flattery. If you're every lonely, you know who to call!

dude247 0

this Is not an fml, you should be happy. he's the one embarresed, fhl