By GrippedMyBalls - 15/07/2009 13:21 - Korea Republic of

Today, at martial arts practice, a guest sensei wanted to teach me some "manners". He pinned me down and proceded to choke me while crushing my nuts with his hands and yelling at me in front of the whole class, "DOES THAT HURT?!!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 352
You deserved it 9 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ztpalmer93 0

what did you do to deserve that

effthis 0

Comments

fyourlife33 0

damn i had hope that maybe people were over the 1st outburst, wrong. and why the next person felt the need to say second im not sure. and i'm pretty sure you should have just beat his ass and left

DOES THAT HURT!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's the funniest shit i've read today. FYL, but goddamn that's hilarious

I wonder if #9 knows what a Sensei is...good luck kicking their ass you fucktard...to the OP, they don't outburst like that unless you did something your probably a punk like all the other goof's in my school... YDI.

way to say everything like that just based on assumptions.

or maybe the senseis just a dick...maybe? lol

Kyothine 0

Nice job you attention-hogs. Replying to the first comment just so you can get your post on the top.

gayguysf 0
ztpalmer93 0

what did you do to deserve that

That's what I'm wondering too...these guys are ordinarily (although I guess not always...) pretty disciplined...

It must be hard maintaining that level of discipline. A few of them must crack and turn psycho... like this one! Sue that bitch for assault or something

It's legal for the sensei to do this kind of crap to him in Korea.

Kinda hard to sweep the leg when your down and your balls are crushed.

effthis 0

I'd have called the police for sexual harrassment.

Lol, this is korea we're talking about. Are you daft?

CryingHowls 0

that doesn't mean there's no law. are YOU daft? dude, the sensei is just teaching and using a child as an example. either the OP deserved this lesson or the sensei thought this lesson had to be taught the hard way. nothing out of the ordinary. get over it.

uh its a martial arts class. that just shows how pussy u really are if ur gonna call the cops on a nth degree black belt for disciplining you. asia in general is pretty hardcore compared to the US where people sue mcdonalds cause it made them fat. ...and win.

MR_OHCRAP 0

I agree with Jcho/#109. Asians are brought up pretty damn hard, because our parents are somewhat conservative and most of them don't give a shit about anything you say. We are brought up like this because they want us to become successful. And also, it is quite common to see the Asian parents whack/hit their child, so if you think this is wrong, just back off and see why there are so many smart Asians.

yeah sure of course because Koreans just go round choking people and crushing balls, right? -rolls eyes-

actually it is interesting, I've read accounts of training in Korea. Hee Il Cho, a prominent Tae Kwon Do instructor described the training as brutal. He wasn't boasting, he actually thought it was physically bad for you (people spending a lot of time off recovering from injuries when they could be training). During the 50s the senior students used to brutalize the juniors, just as they had been brutalized.

Absolutely. Tends to happen a lot if uke is not doing his job by trying to keep from doing the ukemi. Wonder what OP was doing to merit this.

A guest? I'd recommend telling them about it...

cmtriplecage 1

do u even no wut a sensei is?

Doesn't mean you can't call the police rtard. Sounds fake anyway, or on the slim chance it's real OP must have deserved it.

I am a second degree black belt and i kno that they only do that if u misbehave YDI

Shut the **** up #52. What do you think he signed up for martial arts for? to be ******* violent. So I think he was expecting violence, just maybe not to be on the recieving end of it. So, yeah, he deserves it, because he was probably being a brat to someone who can kick his ass.

Oh yeah, because when people go to martial arts class, they just EXPECT their TEACHER to attack them for no reason.

ihatestupidppl 0

lol I pictured this one and it cracked me up

he did say he was going to teach him some manners + #11 said Sensei's only do that to punish you - So the SENSEI didn't attack for no reason you stupid moron.... #78 you're reply was GOLD lmao... #52 there is no such word as 'noone' its no one... TWO words - learn to fucken speak english....

thereitgo 1
Bloodrush 0

#90 you are commenting on people's English when you say fucken....its "*******"....learn to speak ******* English...

Get off your high horse Bloodhorse... People tend to type in methods that resemble speech patterns. I type ******' and fucken all the time because I want to put some personality in the speech. Noone is wrong, no matter what. These are informal forums so writing in a form of slang is just fine. OP: I'm going to assume YDI.

So wait, my boyfriend allowed to do WHAT to the kids who misbehave in his karate class??? o.0

In America, you could sue him for that, And in my school, my Sensei would do the exact same thing to him, what an asshole.

Well that's great, but the OP is posting from Korea.