By snickerdoodles - 08/01/2010 06:30 - France

Spicy
Today, I was sparring with a guy in my Tae Kwon Do class. He had a hard-on the entire time we were sparring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 418
You deserved it 3 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyinmysoup 0

might have been more of an fml for him. i bet he was embarrassed

Comments

infernofalcon 0

@83 Why the **** should she do that? Is'nt like he had control of his erection,,,

FMLoverAgain 7

@ERAUPike you sound like the gut who wants to get ****** by two men at once. A double penetration in the ass?

@OP: Sometimes guys get a hardon for no reason. Nothing to freak out over. But I will agree that it must have been a bit disturbing.

@FMLoverAgain you sound like that might have gotten a hard on writing that post you little ****.

MasterConan 0

at least you weren't grappling withem

Saranghaeyo 0

I don't think a lot of you understand what a true WTF TKD class is about. You do more then just 'fancy kicks' and it is something you can truely use outside of the classroom. You learn how to respect others, patients and self defense moves along with weapons (depending on the school) and forms. It can actually be very helpful and it's not just some 'stupid' or 'gay' 'after school care'.

Saranghaeyo 0

I've been doing it for about a year and I absolutely love it. It's really annoying when people down something they've never tried.

Sorry, everytime I read WTF TKD I think What The **** Tae Kwon Do but that's just me. I'm in the ATA so yeah... I actually have respect for other martial arts and I must say I'm proud of you for doing WTF TKD. We also grapple sometimes and learn weapons. We learn how to hit people with wooden sticks! So much fun! But not when you get hit...

razz27 0

lol damn thats the worst and there usnt a thing u can do cuz its a sparring session.