By woman - 17/11/2012 08:45 - United States - La Crosse

Today, I was singing in the shower, when some suds from my shampoo fell into my mouth and down my throat. I retched and sputtered for about two minutes before finally throwing up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 722
You deserved it 7 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gives new meaning to the word Soap-Opera.

This problem can be easily solved in future: don't sing in the shower.

Comments

Shadow_Phantom 26

Sounds like you need better shampoo... that isn't made of weird chemicals you can barely pronounce.

Even if it was all natural without these weird chemicals you speak up, shampoo isn't meant to be in your mouth.

I know Aveda makes some shampoos that are so natural you could eat them and be okay. Not meant for eating, but still, I don't think they would make you throw up.

On the plus side, you'll sound pretty bubbly to everyone now.

Seems like the suds didn't like your singing.

1dvs_bstd 41

If you sing any Justine Beaver song in the shower, you're gonna have a bad time!

If you keep overusing these horrible jokes, you're gonna have a bad time.

Suds had that effect on you? Don't ever drink alcohol, then.

Because shampoo and alcohol taste totally the same.

At least you were in the shower - minimal clean-up. Sing in the bathtub next time? Where gravity's on your side.

obviousboy 8

no it really isn't. retching is like gagging not throwing Up.

That must've been a most bubbly vomit ever..