By Anonymous - 28/06/2009 18:44 - United States

Today, I was riding my bike without the seat cover on. I hit a curb wrong and the two metal rods from the skeleton of the seat went through my jeans. I went to the med clinic to then find out that I had to get stitches in my scrotum. There were no male doctors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 431
You deserved it 49 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch! Bad scene. YDI a little bit for not seeing that coming when you rode without a seat.

paks7 0

umm....use a seat cover?? why the hell would you ride a bike without a seat?

Comments

Why the **** are all these comments buried?

may_cause_fail 0

That a was dumb thing to do. And I guess you'd want a male doctor since they might be more understanding? But if you're gonna do stupid things, be prepared to take the consequences. :D YDI. Also why the hell is every single comment buried? D: Did someone just get bored?

i can't believe that you are embarressed that there are no male doctors. WHO CARES!

Are you kidding me??? I'd RATHER have the female doctor doing that for me. That could result in a happy ending for you. so FYL for not tihnking of that in the first place.

are you gay? id rather have chicks messin with my dick that guys. FYL for being gay.

ssnickel 0

Doctors are not there for a sexual experience. They are MEDICAL professionals. Doctors don't "mess with your dick." People prefer doctors of their own gender for the same reason why some don't care. It's a medical procedure, and it's very clinical... nothing sexual about it.

AAAAHHHH12 2

Damn, is everything pertaining to this particular FML spam? Shoot man.

None of it is spam. Someone is just abusing they're FML account by down voting every comment.

I'm going to say YDI because you're more concerned with a female doctor seeing your junk than the fact that your scrotum got ******* STABBED.

I prefer the term skewered. A metal rod skewered his ******* scrotum. Imagine my surprise to learn that OP is from Texas.

Ok, the staff really need to figure out this "every comment is bad" glitch...

alex_vik 0

Holy shit, there's a lot of downvoted comments.