By mrsfantastic - 12/09/2010 14:02 - United Kingdom

Today, I was recovering from an operation. After I felt better, I checked my phone. There were 35 missed calls and angry text messages from my boyfriend asking why I wasn't at his house to cook his dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 574
You deserved it 6 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

tell him to order pizza and dump his ass.

MeGustaComer 0

If he's your (hopefully now ex) boyfriend then wouldn't you let him know about the operation? Dump the guy.

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

What the hell? Why wasn't he there with you? does he not know that you was doing an operation?

o3livi0us1 0

Nah, he sounds like the type that would stay home so he can rank up in Call of Duty instead.

chokeabitch 0

because it's fake. it makes no sense at all. if it's real the guys a total scumbag, but how does the guy not know if she's in the hospital, theyre supposedly at the point where they're living together/cohabitating regularly

i say buy him a frozen pizza and a bottle of lotion. then dump him.

idk which is worse that he was mad about you not being in his kitchen or him not knowin you had surgery..?

OP- do you see a trend? you are in an abusive relationship. if you don't see it, then you're a complete idiot. drop his ass and don't date anyone like him ever again. maybe you should go to a DV class.

This is the end. Period. You can't stay with this guy. There is NO way.

perdix 29

Why didn't you pre-cook him meals before you had your boob job?

Operation aside, even if you weren't recovering, this is totally psychotic and controlling behavior. I don't care how nice he can be when he's in a good mood. Your boyfriend is abusive. You do not, under any circumstances call someone that many times demanding to know where your dinner is. Even if you promised to make him dinner on this specific night, AND neglected to mention your surgery, a normal reaction would be to call a couple of times to try and get in touch, and leave a message trying to find out what happened. Being angry would be normal, but most people would wait for an explanation. And not... you know, call 35 times like insecure stalkers. You need to dump him, this is only going to get WAY worse once you're stuck in the relationship via kids, marriage, ect. And you'll probably be made to feel like it's your fault all the time, since the abuser usually only acts this way with people he's totally secure he can get away with stepping all over. He'll save his best behavior for anyone he's not around regularly and then act like you're insane because everyone thinks he's such a great guy.

Thanks for the in-depth analysis, Captain Obvious

OP clearly doesn't realize this, princess. I'm sorry you're so self absorbed and narcissistic, you assumed every comment on here is directed at you . Why don't you go and hang out with Snooki, you clearly have tons in common.

78 - Here. Take this pill. It'll help you chill out.

Seriously, just dump the moron. Why the hell would you be with a guy like that in the first place?