By mrsfantastic - 12/09/2010 14:02 - United Kingdom

Today, I was recovering from an operation. After I felt better, I checked my phone. There were 35 missed calls and angry text messages from my boyfriend asking why I wasn't at his house to cook his dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 574
You deserved it 6 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

MrWinner 0

Well this is completely your fault. He wants to eat. And how did you get hurt. There aren't any hazards between the bedroom and the kitchen

frankenhole 0

35 missed calls? how far apart were they? he might already have starved to death. seriously though, what a waste of life. coldcuts. cheese. bread. boom. fed.

I'm so sick of these "make me a sandwich" comments. It was funny a few years ago, but at this point, it's just an obnoxious comment. Adding a "lol. hurrr" does not make it okay; it's just a way of masking your misogyny. I personally wish more men knew how to cook. I have a friend (a chemist actually, so perhaps its not surprising) that makes completely delicious meals better than I ever could, and it's one of the most attractive qualities I've ever witnessed. OP, I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend is so egotistic that he can't see beyond his belly. I really hope you'll find a nice guy who appreciates your talents (be they in the kitchen or otherwise) enough to be grateful, not expectant.

You meant EX boyfriend, right? He sounds abusive.

Phoenix1023 3

ur bf needs an operation. or two. anything ending in -tomy.

did you tell him that you have an operation? :( that's so uncaring of your bf.