By mrsfantastic - 12/09/2010 14:02 - United Kingdom

Today, I was recovering from an operation. After I felt better, I checked my phone. There were 35 missed calls and angry text messages from my boyfriend asking why I wasn't at his house to cook his dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 574
You deserved it 6 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

kaylovely 0

and I bet you're still with him too..

My only question...how did they get all that medical equipment into your kitchen? :)

Must be pretty lonely at night with your box of tissues and bottle of lotion, huh?

I declare your boyfriend to be broken. Time to get a new one!

skyeyez9 24

Anybody who would leaves 35 missed calls and mean text messages to his gf is not mature enough to be in a relationship.

xoxocandy 0

124-agreed.what a freaking asshole. tell him he should pick up some hospital food while he's on the Way to come visit his gf in hospital!!!

I'm thinking this is fake or we must be dealing with a fairly dumb woman. The reason being is why wouldn't you tell your boyfriend you were having surgery? I'm baffled.

Uh maybe she did tell him that she was having surgery, but him being so self absorbed didn't remember and just thought she wasn't there to cook him dinner. OP that is so pathetic that he expects you to cook him dinner though, why would you be with someone who treats you like his cook? Do you wash and iron his clothes and clean his house as well?? Yes, this is a **** your life, but only because you're choosing to be with someone like that. Get out whilst you can, this behavior will only get worse.

I would be out of that relationship in an instant.