By Anonymous - 29/07/2013 21:18 - United States

Today, I was reading in my apartment. Due to a heatwave and my lack of AC, I was completely naked. My cat jumped onto my lap, and as her claws dug into my stomach, I recoiled. This caused her to retreat, clawing at my nether regions in the process. My pussy mauled my pussy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 787
You deserved it 12 892

Same thing different taste

Comments

Goblin182 26

Need someone to kiss it and make it better?

gremlin_bros 19

I do feel so sorry your pain but I did need a laff thanks!

No matter how hot it is its a bit ridiculousness to sit around completely naked

Oh it is.... Well this is embarrassing

If she is alone or used to be naked at home, it is not embarassing.

I'm naked right now. Hmmm. Maybe I should leave the mall and go home . . .

I'm sorry, but anytime an FML reads "I have a cat..." I have to say YDI. Cats are jerks. If you don't like it, why did you get one?

OP never said they hated their cat. Why are you feline so hateful to the pussy-loving community?

They may not hate their cat, but they're complaining about it being a jerk. Don't have a cat if you don't want an animal that's a jerk.

OP is not complaining about the cat being a jerk. Cats land with claws out to avoid falling and the startled owner made the landing a catastrophe.

Lalaney is a mouse. He has good reason to hate on cats.

Due to a heatwave, and lack of AC you were naked with your cat? Damn op, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're a purrr-vert.

reveal 10

Let me just say, that although I agree that when it's miserably hot inside a home it's awful to be clothed, I'm one of those people who feel weird naked in front of their pets. I can't explain it. Maybe this strange condition would have prevented OP's cat from accidentally attacking her lady parts.

I meant if OP had the same problem I do then she wouldn't have been mauled in her private parts! I have finally realized the afternoon is my peak point of the day to comment...the mornings and evenings I might as well just scroll through and read the comments. Goodness, etishuman22...get your head in the game.

Sounds like your cat didn't like having to compete with another pussy.

The_Piquerist 7

brings scissoring to a whole new level

I really hate the misconception that lesbian sex = scissoring. Most people don't realize that lesbians rarely use the "scissor" position and that the technical name for genital on genital contact between two women (whether in scissor position or some other position) is called tribadism. I know this is in no way relevant to the FML but I figured might as well take the chance to dispel some myths/misinformation.

dontgivafuk 9

why are lesbians... especially the butch ones... always angry about something? has anyone else noticed that?

113- everyone knows its called "bumpin' donuts"