By wtf - 12/07/2009 16:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on my girlfriend's computer. When searching on google, her browsing history popped up. The first thing was "Best positions for a small penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 019
You deserved it 14 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares? If you have a small penis, so what. She obviously doesn't care that much as she hasn't left you and is looking for ways to make the sex enjoyable despite it. She also never was rude enough to say it to your face. She's a keeper.

well at least she's trying to work with it...she could have just dumped you and moved on to someone with a bigger penis. And she didn't bring it up to you and make you feel bad about it, sounds like she was trying to overcome something that could negatively affect your sex life because she loves you enough to stay with you. FYL though for having that small of a penis.

Comments

The_Cait 0

She's trying to make sure that sex is better for the both of you without being insulting. She sounds like a pretty nice partner, to me.

There are positions for people with small penises? They can do stuff swapite their tiny stature? I can't imagine having a small dick, that would suck so much.

Yes, certain positions allow more depth than others. Yes, I learned about this in school.

Well he didn't know he had a small penis.. How d'you know you don't? ;)

At least it wasn't "how to break up with your boyfriend because he has a small penis"

At least you're getting some, that's more than Elmo can say.

StarrieyedFML 0

Thats a crock of shit... Cuz mine still pops up.

fml_buster 0

*coughfakecough* Google doesn't pop up the search history anymore. It suggests the most popular search terms from around the world. FML busted !

or he didn't realize that was a suggestion and not her history.

fml_buster 0

Also this fml sounds a lot similar too. hmmm...... miscellaneous/36396

randomm 0

my google search bar will show past searches, then a line separating it from frequently searched ones.

dinosaursmoo 0

Humm, wow you fail "fml_buster", maybe its just your computer, but mine still shows my history. I just checked. FAILLLLL.

#16 & #32 are you gonna tell me that "Best positions for a small penis" is one of the most popular searches on Google?? Try googling "best" " positions" or even "best positions for a small" and it doesn't completes the search the OP saw, unless you had searched for it first. *this was meant to be a comment, not a reply*

IDK if you are aware of this but google shows both your history and suggestions that pop down in the same window. Your history shows up at the top which is pretty noticeable. Did I just bust the FML buster?

star_ver 0

Really FML Buster??? I wonder why google still does that for me, with the option to remove the old search from the top of the list. Hmmm.... You're a ******* lame.

If u check the preference option - Remember what i enter into forms and search boxes it will show history.....FAIL at trynna be smart

fwangel 0

that really sucks for you, but completely made my day!

just get good at oral besides eating out is more pleasurable to most women than actual penetration so dont worry just get good with your tongue

lilcuti3pi389 0

how do u know that? i dont think thats true, but maybe i just have never experienced it

prude and thats why i said most women studies have been shown to prove that so that is how i know

graceinsheepwear 33

Most women studies? LMFAO. If "most women" favored oral over penetration, then men would ejaculate out of their mouths, because sex is pleasurable because that makes us continue the species. That's what it's for. The fact that people love intercourse just ensures the species.

YoungTechnique 0

Damn! That sucks. I would give you some advice but I don't know what it's like to have a small penis. I suppose mine was small at once...not anymore. FYL

YDI for having a tiny penis. Y also DI for using your gf's pc. heck, YDI for using a pc.

Windows computers and Mac computers are both PCs. Macs just have a cool nickname.

Hell.. i think you're using a personal computer an' all.. :P

Hourglass1117 0

The OP didn't even say "PC," (which stands for personal computer, not Windows based machine or anything of that matter) They could have been using a Mac for all you know.