By fatman - 14/12/2009 18:49 - United States

Today, I was on a plane. The person sitting next to me was using the plane's wifi, and was on Facebook. They joined the group 'I hate sitting next to fat people on airplanes'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 728
You deserved it 11 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crumsnatcha 4

Did they join the group 'I hate people who look over my shoulder and read my screen' afterward? CUZ THAT'S WHATCHA DID.

Comments

lopez2309 0
Malfunkshun 1

I think it's sort of weird that you're eavesdropping on someone else's personal computer usage. You don't deserve it because you're fat. You deserve what you discovered because you are nosy.

someone else could of been sitting next to him

OMG pimpin88 you're really starting to piss me off with your stupid commments. You act like you're the god damn fat people police...

What a messed up situation. You couldnt punch the guy since it would show that you were watching what the guy was doing on his laptop and it would have caused a scene on the plane. Just know that hes a ******* asshole and i hope he gets whats coming to him. Hes judging you on something as shallow as your weight? And you didnt even do anything to him!!

fake. why would anybody join that group only to be not sitting next to a fat person 2 hours later? tho some ppl are FB ****** and will join/pass anything on that's even remotely close to anything thyve experienced. my advise would be to lose some goddam weight either way

olliec 0

I recently flew to the US and there was a fat American sitting behind me. When I tried to put my seat back midflight, she started screaming, saying the chair was crushing her legs. Well annoying.

Anyone actually thought the the OP might not be fat, and that the guy sitting next to them was just a douche? Just suggesting :)

you deserve it for looking over at their computer long enough to see what group they're joining on facebook... RUDE!