By fatman - 14/12/2009 18:49 - United States

Today, I was on a plane. The person sitting next to me was using the plane's wifi, and was on Facebook. They joined the group 'I hate sitting next to fat people on airplanes'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 727
You deserved it 11 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crumsnatcha 4

Did they join the group 'I hate people who look over my shoulder and read my screen' afterward? CUZ THAT'S WHATCHA DID.

Comments

stop being fat and you wouldn't have this problem.

Fake. I've never been on a single airplane that had Internet access, much less wifi. In case this isn't fake, do tell us which airline it is:)

Coccinelle_fml 15

Oh yes there is. There are actually two groups "I hate when I sit next to fat people on airplanes" and "I hate sitting next to fat people on airplanes". I don't know which one OP meant but such groups definitely exist.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=192456875142

You talk big, but you have obviously never tried fried oreos, because once you do, its not a choice to eat them.

Well, Air Canada's been looking into internet access for some of their flights over the States. Toronto to LA is one of the ones that lets you pay something like $10 for internet access. From CBC's website technology section March 24/09: "Aircell first announced in September that Air Canada would begin offering the Gogo service in spring 2009 on some Airbus A319 aircraft that fly into the U.S. The company currently charges $9.95 US for laptop internet use on flights less than three hours, $12.95 US for laptop internet on flights longer than three hours and $7.95 US for internet use on a mobile device."

Delta Airlines. Maybe you've heard of them? http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/inflight_services/products/wi-fi.jsp I used it a few weeks ago, as some woman at the airport was handing out cards with a code for a free trial. It was a little bit slow, but for internet access at 30,000 feet, I wasn't about to complain.

A couple of airlines are trying it out, and a few in Europe allow it, I think. ~Free of charge MiWiki-san.

POSER!!!!! I went on Facebook, to join that group, obviously, and no such group exists! liar liar pants on fire!

that would give the OP exercise AND lower their supply of food due to the lawsuit. good idea! of course, the OP could just sit on them, because they might get tired trying to pick up a laptop

WTF 16? are you 12 years old? God damn.

Well if you weren't ease dropping on his Facebook you would never have known... mind your own business!!!

david584 0

there no group called this lair fatty

FAKE, there is no group. I just checked ;)

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

actually some people in previous comments found 2 such groups, so now not only do you seem like a lifeless annoying twat for trying to "verify" FML's like this (and getting all proud when you "prove" it's fake) you look ******* stupid too. hah.

well that attack was a bit unnecessary...

Michael216 0

No, it was totally necessary.