By marsbar - 15/03/2009 05:07 - United States

Today, I was making out with my boyfriend and he was moving his hand from his thigh to my chest but on the way he sort of squeezed my stomach. When I asked him why he did that, he told me that "his fingers got stuck under my roll." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 725
You deserved it 20 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Excellence 0

Hey, he obviously still loves you for who you are. This is hardly a FML.

Comments

Spencer_fml 0

thats kinda hot, a soft belly is the bees knees, and he did squeeze it so he obviously liked it.

I concur whole-heartedly, #19/23. I have to work to stay thin, but it's worth it. Also, it's weird that his exact words would be from someone else's perspective. Or that the OP's too dumb to know how QUOTATIONS work.

bizzles 0

Ugh that was probably awkward lol.

soccergurl34928 0

haha guys calm down. this is my fmylife, i wrote it before i registered in this. sorry i dont meet all of your expert grammar & language expectations with the quotes? and hahhh i'm actually not fat soo all you chubby haters can just chilll out. most people have some rolls when they're sitting down. thanks for the entertainment though!

then this is a really piss poor fml. cry more.

qwertyuiop8989 0

then why are you using your boyfriend making a comment about your rolls as an fml?

if you're not overweight, and you acknowledge having folds is natural for "most people", then why does it suck that he told you that you had folds?

1. lose weight 2. learn how to use quotes.

i just thought it was funny. aha i didnt though this website was full of critics myyy badd.