By marsbar - 15/03/2009 05:07 - United States

Today, I was making out with my boyfriend and he was moving his hand from his thigh to my chest but on the way he sort of squeezed my stomach. When I asked him why he did that, he told me that "his fingers got stuck under my roll." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 725
You deserved it 20 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Excellence 0

Hey, he obviously still loves you for who you are. This is hardly a FML.

Comments

Well i agree with # 20 If your unhappy about your weight try and do something, or just get used to your body type

FrostyNorth 0

You're right, #20, I have no idea what it's like to be fat enough to trap someone's hand in a roll and I put in the necessary effort to make sure I never do. I'm not saying that overweight people are lazy or dumb, just that one should either accept their body or change it. No complaints, no excuses.

Also, that shouldn't be in quotes, he definitely didn't say "his" he would say "my." I really don't care, this is just a dumb FML so there's really nothing else to say.

Guess how much no one wants to hear about how much it sucks to be fat?

wrestler_fml 0

He loves you for who you are! If he was mean about it, and didn't like you for who you are, it would be bad; and if you 100% couldn't prevent having fat "rolls" on your stomach, no matter how much you exercised/ate healthy, then it would be bad. But I'm getting the impression here that you're simply a whiner, who is only is overweight because of your laziness and lack of exercise/healthy eating habits...... and that your boyfriend is simply content with dating a cow. It's not HIS fault! Don't blame HIM if he told you the truth! What- do you want him to be suddenly magically blinded from the fact that your fat rolls exist? HAHAHAHA maybe you should do something about them? I did.

demonpossessed 0

be thankful you got a boyfriend with that lame body of yours

qwertyuiop8989 0

who's the ass that reported abuse on my comment? I see a lot more disrespectful/funnier comments than mine. whatever. You're fat. you have a boyfiend. lose weight if you're unhappy and quit bitching about it.

kandy_fml 0

This isn't a FML. He obviously doesn't care that much because he's still with you.

wtfdidido 0

HAhahahahahahahahahHAHAHAAHHA Your ROLL!!!!