By boogerbrain - 09/12/2009 21:06 - United States

Today, I was looking at my wedding pictures I had just ordered and I tried to flick something off one of the pictures, but it wouldn't come off. In a panic I quickly looked through all of my pictures and realized that I had a booger sticking out of my nose. No one told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 134
You deserved it 4 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

paks7 0

aw thats so sad your maid of honor sucks

loki09 4

This definitely sucks for you. However, its hysterical for me. :)

Comments

Im always paranoid I'll have a green monster in my nostril. I always check before talking to a cute girl or before taking a picture.

I find it hard to believe you PAID a photographer and they didn't photoshop your boogie out. A monkey could do it.

xd0rkiee 0

You know, if someone came up to you on your wedding day after taking several photos, you probably would have still put up this up. Today, my boyfriend told me I had a booger sticking out of my nose. At the wedding alter. FML. But FYL.

makeyellowsnowme 0

As a professional photographer, I wouldn't have edited the booger out. The client must request anything that would take a substantial amount of time to edit out. Most photographers do basic color and lighting corrections. For those of you who think that we can just photoshop anything out, yes we can, however try doing this to 500 - 1000 photos. It's not that we can't edit these out, but that we choose not to unless the client specifically asks, because of the time it takes to do so, sometimes depending on the situation it takes up to an hour for each photo. I can't help it that you didn't check a mirror before walking down the aisle. Personally I charge $50 per photo that requires special editing on top of what they've already paid me. I also do not allow my clients to edit the photos in anyway. Just making you all aware.

makeyellowsnowme #29 up there. I find it a little odd as a pro that you wouldn't touch something up as obvious as a booger in someones nose.That you just do quick lighting and color(which you should do in camera to begin with). I am also a professional photographer and I do everything to make sure that photo looks good. That could be a very simple fix in photoshop or lightroom or whatever software you choose. Also if you are professional it should not take you an hour to edit such things out. The fact that you charge extra money for this is what is wrong with the photography industry these days. With the saturation of the photo industry charging more is quickly becoming a death blow to any photographer. To scold her for not checking herself in the mirror I find really unprofessional. You are the photographer(obviously not for this girl but in general) it is your job to make the picture look right, nobody else. Also while you still retain the right to the photograph you do not have the right to tell your client not to edit the photos unless she is using them for commercial purposes. If she wants to take a booger out to post a picture on facebook or whatever she can. Do you check up on each of your wedding clients? I do not as I am way to busy shooting and continuing on in my profession.

@ #48 " i could edit that out in under 20 seconds per photo," Horseshit. There is no way in hell you could do a PROPER job of doing something as fiddly as editing a booger out of someones nose in 20 seconds. I work with photoshop every day, and am a proffesional graphic designer, not a photographer, but i know enough about photo editing to know that you are being overly boastful with that comment.

It's really not difficult to edit out. A bit of cloning or the healing/patch tool. In terms of doing it to 500 - 1000 photos, the client wouldn't be requesting that number printed and it's the prints that matter. If it were just the proofs for the client to pick from I wouldn't bother with it, but the prints themselves...

@ organisedchaos: ok good point. As i said, i'm not a photographer so i dont have alot of experience with photo editing

queenoflalaland 0

Editing is a hobby of mine. If you want I can try to fix the pics for you (free!) Scan the largest of each pose (the bigger ones are easier to work with) and email them to [email protected] Subject: wedding pics

JERKKMONKEY 0

well there's something to look back on :)

no one told you? friends, family, ummm, the man you just married!!!! that's sad, were you are a bridezilla, if not then you can have someone edit them. They make models look perfect, I'm sure someone can wipe the snot of your face !

How did you not feel suck a glorious booger flapping and waving like a flag every time you breathed?