By boogerbrain - 09/12/2009 21:06 - United States

Today, I was looking at my wedding pictures I had just ordered and I tried to flick something off one of the pictures, but it wouldn't come off. In a panic I quickly looked through all of my pictures and realized that I had a booger sticking out of my nose. No one told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 134
You deserved it 4 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

paks7 0

aw thats so sad your maid of honor sucks

loki09 4

This definitely sucks for you. However, its hysterical for me. :)

Comments

Why don't people tell people they have crap in their nose and eyes, something in your teeth, toilet paper attached somewhere, zipper down, scrotum hanging out :D, etc? We all, on occasion, have gone through some of them. It would be nice if someone would say something, so you don't look like a jackass. LOL

omg ;-) how I agree with you ... a couple of weeks ago I noticed people giving me strange looks all of a sudden. Nobody ever said anything. A (long) while later, I discovered in a mirror that a pigeon shat on my suit. I was able to rinse it off last minute before my appointment. But I wish that a Great Ass From The Sky would have descended and pooped on everyone who noticed without saying a word...

Well, I would've said something to you, Kamineko, and helped you clean the poopy mess off your suit. Damn birds, taking a dump wherever they like.

luckily there's this wonderful thing we have today call photoshop. if it's bothering you that much just get the photographer "pick your nose" for you and retouch the photos, although you may have to dish out the $$$ to get them reprinted.

I have a feeling you must have been having a blast playing Bridezilla these past many months, so when everyone else saw that big honkin' booger hanging out your nose, they all decided to let it go. If the other people in the photos have larger-than-normal smiles, then you'll know.

I would have told you, unless you've been rude to me.

Wow. Now it's really a day to be remembered. Your maid of honor was either an asshole or a moron - take your pick.

a moronic asshole or an asshole of a moron sounds like better choices, IMO.

She's the maid of horror, now. Some friend.

veganphotog 0

You didn't get them retouched? :O