By boogerbrain - 09/12/2009 21:06 - United States

Today, I was looking at my wedding pictures I had just ordered and I tried to flick something off one of the pictures, but it wouldn't come off. In a panic I quickly looked through all of my pictures and realized that I had a booger sticking out of my nose. No one told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 134
You deserved it 4 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

paks7 0

aw thats so sad your maid of honor sucks

loki09 4

This definitely sucks for you. However, its hysterical for me. :)

Comments

Batman4890 0

wow havent u head of a mirror? u wuda thought on ur wedding ud be a bit more careful

Not quite a total FML but definatly unprofessional on the photographers part. I work in a digital photography studio and we do weddings time to time and its not like its that difficult of time consuming to blemish out a booger I would have removed them on principle just cause it's something I should have caught in the first place.

Hellsno 0

Maybe you were a raging bitch to everyone in the days/weeks/months leading up to the wedding and that was your paybayc, Brdiezilla Also? How big was the booger?!?!?! I mean it's got to be REALLY big to see in pictures....

Aww :( that sucks but i bet if nobody realised in the weeding how would they realise in the pictures if they did realise you should be super mad at them 4 not telling you! On the most important day ever.. That really sucks..

TheMischiefMaker 0

Hellsno, you're an idiot. proof read the next time you attempt an insult.

by booger, I assume you mean dried cum from the best man's facial?

mleighxOx 1

I'm sorry love(: atleast your going to have a dint story to tell one day to your kids when they have a embrassing moment. but I agree your bride made must suck!

mleighxOx 1

funny story to tell* brides maid* sorry for the mess up stupid iphone