By snickerdoodles - 10/02/2010 21:19 - United States

Today, I was in class and noticed that it smelled strongly of cat urine. I smelled my shoulder and realized that my cat had peed on my sweater. I had six hours of classes left, and the smell had permeated my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 821
You deserved it 6 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to make a stripping comment, then I saw it was by snickerdoodles. I vomitted in my mouth briefly. FML.

JoshTheMaggot 8

yeah Sirin is obviously takin a jab at snickerdoodles who is definitely a grammar Nazi. ahaha as for the op YDI for being snickerdoodles

Comments

awissa92 0

Train the cat to use the litterbox! I've had cats for years and they've never pissed on my stuff. YDI!

How exactly did this thing get so many posts?

YDI for having a cat. This is the 21st century, please evolve and get a dog!! Do you also light your house with candles that you light with two stones? Do yourself a favor and turn that cat into a sweater to replace the one this creature has ruined.

omg this happened to me too! only it was at church so it wasn't too long. and sometimes you can't smell it right away because if you have cats and you smell urine in the house you think it is the litter box and ignore it. your nose gets used to it.

Do you often keep your clothes on the floor? For someone who is so "intelligent" it sounds like you live in a pigsty. Not classy.

Because leaving a sweater on the floor makes her the pinnacle of modern stupidity and laziness? If you can say that you've never left an item of clothing on the floor over night then you're a god damn liar.

leebb11 0

that shit happened to me last week, it sucks

I had that happen to me... you can't trust cats not to pee on something.