By WaffleMan - 08/06/2012 11:58 - United States - Stirling

Today, I was in a business meeting. I was giving a Powerpoint presentation to my boss and a few other associates. Then a notification popped up in the middle of my presentation reminding me that I needed to renew my pornhub subscription. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 271
You deserved it 48 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do people have these in their work computers/laptops? It always puzzles me

Comments

Why do people have these in their work computers/laptops? It always puzzles me

Lol maybe he spends 50% of his time working and the other 50% wanking.

I have one laptop. I do both work and personal things on it.... Why buy two different computers?

Maybe so you don't have notifications for **** sites in the middle of presentations...

MetalxSoldier 26

Haha... What a loser! They were probably thinking "what kind of idiot pays for ****?"

you don't wanna know how many computers i have. fine i'll tell you, i have 12. and one definitely has a designated purpose....if you know what i mean.

When you gotta fap.... You gotta fap.

courtneyann211 10

10- a lot of companies give their employees a laptop so they can work from home when it's required

Heres and idea.. Instead of watching **** and wasting your time.. Go get a girl.. Have some fun.. Make mistakes.. It's what life is about!!

fthislyfe 22

82: I watch **** even if I have a boyfriend. Are those two really related?

reddudeover 2

82 - Another person who thinks **** and relationships are diametrically opposed well they aren't. I don't watch **** as a substitute for anything. I watch it when I'm in a relationship and when I'm not.

Maybe cuz not everyone is loaded with cash enough to afford two laptops... Dumbass

69 likes is pretty appropriate. Won't "thumb's up" out of principle!

Llamacod 11

79, on the flip side, a lot of companies don't give employees computers to work on. what's your point.

He's "paying" for **** subscription. Sounds to me like he's got a few extra $.

Women shouldn't sell there body's for money. Unless its Kim K then I'm good with that.

119 you say cuz because it's short and I say stfu because it's short :P

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
anzie_fml 9

2- did you get my text? Well, you didn't text me back...

aleeshttylXD 9

#5 i dont think she checks her comments ... :]

No parties.... Unless UMBRIDGE KS INVITED!

TakeABow9 1

This dude deserves it for 2 reasons.... numbero uno it was on a work computer and numbero dos he was payin for ****

anzie_fml 9

Mama Umbridge, how come you were upvoted (by myself as well) for repeating my joke, while I was buried? :( I guess I'll just go away.

Yinky 6

Just share the subscription it will show that you work better in a team.

It'd be pretty ironic if the notification included a short screening of office ****

Have fun explaining that to your superiors.

No explanation necessary. I'd be more concerned about getting teased about it FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, even to future hires.

His superiors probably watch **** too. Who doesn't? Honestly.

Some of the other men probably all have accounts too.

Why did i read that in Peter Griffen's voice?

But they probably have the sense not to watch **** from a work computer and/or at work.

thebigtwinkie 28

there are 2 types of people in the world: those who admit they watch ****, and those who just can't.

Pornhub?! Haha you noob, RedTube is where it's at.

william8691 10

I personally prefer tubegals or spankwire.

challan 19

And why pay for a free site?! To be a gold member?! Tisk Tisk

leogirl95 12

94- Honestly, if you have to ask, you are too young.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Let the young man explore the interweb. He'll be stuck to his swivel chair in the matter of minutes haha.

You guys do realize its a meme right? He isn't really 12...

FeroniaMoonscyth 2

Xvideo is where it is at. Free thousands of videos

CastleHCP 1

Ferona, Squirt... Kindly learn how the interbutts work before you comment. It's a common response to explicit material. A few years back, some /b/rothers posted **** all over YouTube with innocuous titles like "Jonas Brothers live" and one response in the comment section was "I am 12 and what is this". There's your educational Internet tidbit for the day. Now get out.

Screw that fake shite. Amateur is where it's at. Xtube all the way!

Hahaha. Wow. This is a little too mature for youuu. XD

kjb1234 5

104- Well his username is I love my Xbox

slapped_bass97 2
Snackycake 20

I'm I the only one okay with both?

tacostacos 2
tony1891 22

that was clever of you to auto notify yourself. ****!!!

Haha! A touch embarrassing, truth. My question is: why do you need some kind of calendar reminder for that?

MetalxSoldier 26

I agree, I'm pretty sure he'll know whenever he doesn't have anything to help him "please" his self.

I bet the boss and the associates were like " ha ha, he pays for ****"

I didn't know anyone actually paid for **** on the Internet! Honestly though...you put a reminder on the same laptop you use for work????? You totally deserve it!!!! D/A