By Anonymous - 01/10/2012 00:49 - Australia - Sandringham

Today, a man with a clipboard came up to me in the street to ask me if I was happy with my life insurance. I couldn't bring myself to admit to him that I'm so clueless about my own life that I wasn't sure I was even happy with the Twix I was eating at the time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 678
You deserved it 3 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you couldn't chew it over with twix

I was asked that once and I said, 'what does it matter? I'm already dead.' It was soo funny cause everyone played along acting like I was a ghost and that he was the only one who could see me... He screamed!

Comments

I guess you couldn't chew it over with twix

beccaishereyay 11

She was probably not herself because she was hungry and needed a snickers.

Or she needed a break.. With a kit Kat bar!

But what would they do for a Klondike bar?

Cheer up. I know people hate this saying but... You only live once.

kittytub 12

if you know people hate it, why do you say it?

Bekeliyr 10

He's purposely trying to get flames for pointing out contradiction.

Because it's obvious, true, and relevant to the FML.

Let me guess.. As long as she has swag she should be happy, right?

axelpinap 2

In this case, you used the saying correctly.

agonydrum 7

What about the zombie apocalypse?! She could live more than once...just saying

BeforeItWasCool 12

Eh if you know people hate it you could've reworded it a little so it wasn't the ever-hated YOLO. Maybe said "you only have one life" Yohlo doesn't quite word.

Oh Jesus. Thumbs down for using YOLO. But hey you only love Oreos . Right? No. Well I do.

HeyArnold91 8

And might as well have a Kit Kat bar while you're at it. Don't forget to break me a piece...

HeyArnold91 8

Dammit Number 1 saw my comment and edited his to say the same.

Lol, not true. That was the first thing I thought of but wasn't sure about using it. But I said screw it ill use it so I quickly changed it. And our comments have different meanings anyways.

Bekeliyr 10

If Twix won't solve it. I don't know what will. Your life sucks!

IworkAt711 14

Don't give him ideas. I don't want pigs to go extinct too quickly. :(

IworkAt711 14

Oh yeah.....I forgot about that. :(

ToBeAnnounced 2

You must be an EXTREMELY clueless person to not instantly be happy that you have a Twix. Weirdo.

I was asked that once and I said, 'what does it matter? I'm already dead.' It was soo funny cause everyone played along acting like I was a ghost and that he was the only one who could see me... He screamed!

If you are a ghost and he was the was the only one who could see you, how could your friends play along?

Enjoy life while it lasts op, live everyday as if it's your last

WrongRomance 11

What the? Figure yourself out for Pete's sake! You don't even know if you like the candy you have been eating? Unless you have amnesia, you are one seriously distracted soul.

blueandpurpleroc 4

You had a twix. come on. PAUSE YO LIFE