By Anonymous - 30/09/2012 23:02 - United States - Rocky Point

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend doggy-style. I was getting close when he suddenly blurts out, "Babe, you really need to bleach your asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 942
You deserved it 5 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's an asshole, what the **** does he expect it to look like? If he cares that much about bleaching assholes, he should bleach himself for being one.

Comments

stormstarcj 12

All this arguing over bleaching your bootyhole?! Lmao! Tell him to **** off just like half these idiots arguing over something so stupid, yet pretty damn funny!

I wonder if the OP's boyfriend has a bleached anus? Somehow I very much doubt it. Don't worry, OP. Why change something you don't want to change for someone else? If your boyfriend can't accept you the way you are, then tell him to piss off. There are plenty of guys out there who don't give two hoots about what color their girlfriend's butt hole is.

skyeyez9 24

His excuse would be "I am a man, therefore allowed to have a dark and hairy asshole. But girls are supposed to have pretty pink ones that smell like a flowery meadow after a spring rain."

I don't think the issue here is whether it's an easy thing for OP to do, or If it's the same as colouring your hair or not. I think the real issue is, as a society, how far a we going to let the "line" go. We as a society create constructs of beauty, which of course will develop and change as time but we need to consider how far we should let that construct go, the concept of beauty is becoming more and more extreme.. We continue to move the line closer to a manufactured beauty, not just make up or hair dye, but surgery and in this case bleaching, we are creating needs where in my opinion, there shouldn't be one, an anus shouldnt be required to be pale.

I think the real issue is, as a society, how far a we going to let the "line" go. We as a society create constructs of beauty, which of course will develop and change as time but we need to consider how far we should let that construct go, the concept of beauty is becoming more and more extreme..

(I guess there's a word limit on replies?) we continue to move the line closer to a manufactured beauty, not just make up or hair dye, but surgery and in this case bleaching, we are creating needs where in my opinion, there shouldn't be one, an anus shouldnt be required to be pale.

urgh sorry, don't know why there's so many copies of my comments, it won't let me type more than a few lines :-/

onorexveritas 23