By Anonymous - 30/09/2012 23:02 - United States - Rocky Point

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend doggy-style. I was getting close when he suddenly blurts out, "Babe, you really need to bleach your asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 942
You deserved it 5 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's an asshole, what the **** does he expect it to look like? If he cares that much about bleaching assholes, he should bleach himself for being one.

Comments

Thanks for the reminder. That's totally what I've been meaning to do...

Bree12345 15

That was like, one of the longest p2t arguments I've ever read.

Next time you're about to make love and he takes his penis out just sigh and say you really need to grow. Lol

skip_m 6

WrongRomance - A) Lighten up a thousand notches. B) Being liberal entails being open-minded to ALL opinions. C) Human rights also include not force-feeding your points of view on anyone else who disagrees with you because you respect their basic human right to have a different opinion.

Tell him to grow atleast 3 inches first. What kinda idiot Sais it during sex ??? Put one of those red gag things in his mouth next time so he'll shut up

RoroRoxyRoo 2

Thats when you dismount and tell him to jack off. If your asshole bothers him that much, he shouldn't have a problem.

Lol! That's what I don't like about doggy-style.

Unless you have poo hanging out your booty or you have a particularly pungent smell, then I doubt I'd be able to concentrate on anything but vibrating buns and/or orgasms. Maybe he should be looking at the asshole in the mirror...

Tell him only **** stars and gay men bleach their assholes; and that if you do it you will be required to act like one of the two.