By Anonymous - 27/06/2019 00:15 - United Kingdom

Today, my girlfriend ran off with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 173
You deserved it 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your parents, and your ex's parents, support you when you set fire to all their stuff. If your parents accept them like nothing happened, you can set fire to their stuff, too.

...but please refrain from setting fire to them. This would be way over the top.

Comments

I hope your parents, and your ex's parents, support you when you set fire to all their stuff. If your parents accept them like nothing happened, you can set fire to their stuff, too.

...but please refrain from setting fire to them. This would be way over the top.

You can't set fire to what's already flaming.

Oh chill, there re various levels of setting fire to people. I'd go for just past golden brown to slightly chrred.

i feel as though this defines me accurately.

Arson is justified in this case, murder is not.

Too ******* right! You need to find them, grab the sister, put her up against a wall, look her in the eye and tell her "You Betray family, betray me, and you are dead to me, you will NEVER be a part of my life from this day on, I wil NEVER Say another civil word to you." Then stick to it, parental backing or no parental backing. Look at the (ex) GF and tell her "Leave or wind up in the hospital with no ******* face."

ran off together or ran off "together" ?

AKwire 6

I think he meant together! 😂

uhm kinda says it in the picture. love hearts and roses usually tend to mean romantic relationship.

wish them the best and make sure she understands not to break your sister's heart.