By Tyler - 19/11/2011 08:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my girlfriend for the first time. In an attempt to be romantic, I tried taking her panties off with my teeth. I got a mouthful of pubes stuck in my braces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 245
You deserved it 34 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet your braces must have hurt your girlfriend. I feel sorry for her instead of you OP. A large chunk of pubes rip out is no joke.

Comments

bizarre_ftw 21

Yeah, they can really say they know what it's like to be 'close' So close, you can almost taste it.

Ikickmidgets 11

hard to be romantic or sexy with braces man. At least you didn't snag a piece of roast beef with those bad boys!

Smooooth! Did it taste good? Just kidding.. She should shave....

Agreed! She should shave- that's pretty disgusting O.o

Yeah, it is! And honestly, if it was their first time together.. You think she would shave, to make it more enjoyable? Not really the word I'm looking to describe it but.. Its just nasty. -.-

That's what I said! That's nasty! My girl gets nothin unless she shaves! :) haha

perdix 29

If that doesn't teach her to wax or shave, I don't know what will!

every1luvsboners 11

Big bushy women are making a comeback. It works like a trampoline. Less effort = Way better.

That's just gross! Hair is what holds smell! So after sex it's disgusting. Besides when there's less hair easier to tell if the person has sores and shit.

every1luvsboners 11

If you're looking for sores and shit, you should reconsider your choice of partners.

I have only had and still have 1 partner. Sorry you think the worst.

llamalpaca382 13

I don't have that Problem! Only been with 1 guy! Still with him 21 years. We don't have issues with our sex life. Or our hygiene. You have to admit, hair does hide shit! You don't have to think the worst of me for being honest! Nurses shave you of you have surgery, because hair can fall in or be in the way!

They shave for surgery because it's unhealthy to have the hair fall IN the opening. Seriously people, it's just hair. And I'm tired of hearing, "it's not the 1970s". Shaven pubic areas became popular because of **** from that era. **** isn't realistic people. It's not nasty if a girl doesn't shave or if her partner likes it. It's preference. Shave or don't shave, it's their decision. I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend shaved, and he wouldn't like it if I was bare there. He would at least prefer trimmed slightly so it's not everywhere. Get over it. Not everyone shaves.

Steve95401 49

Trimming the bush is a good compromise.

perdix 29

99. Social convention determines the nastiness of hair in various places. If it weren't for shaving, men would have full beards and women would have hairy legs and armpits. Most people find those to be turn-offs, so you will see very few completely "natural" people. Now, removing or at least trimming the pubes is becoming the norm. I, for one, couldn't be happier.

squid93 9

Glad to see that you put out here that you dont shave sammy and have some hair down there. It is preference for the women to have the choice. I like it when women dont shave, for me pubic hair is a turn on and the shaved pre-pubescent look is a turn off!

Am I the only one that thinks taking panties off with your teeth is not the least bit romantic?

every1luvsboners 11

That's probably because you wear boxers.

If you know how, it is! I have had to practice that shit hardcore. And unbuttoning her butting it sexy too! :)

I agree with a lot of others on here. It wouldn't just be bad for you OP it would hurt your girlfriend... You could of cut her with your braces.

miZscrZee 0

YUCK! Chic needs to SHAVE THAT BUSH. keep it fresh and clean for ya man fools.

Sexist. Why blame her for having hair for what her boyfriend spontaneously decided to do? It's not unclean to not shave.