By Jarryd - 10/02/2012 05:40 - Australia

Today, I was making out with a girl who I've had a crush on for a while now. It was all going fine until one of my teeth decided to dislodge itself. She promptly spat out the tooth and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 557
You deserved it 7 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Man you always gotta brush your pearly whites so situations like this don't happen!!

saIty 17

The Rock better give you plentiful of cash for that tooth then.

Comments

I loved the excitement I had as a kid when the tooth fairy coned.

I didn't know the tooth fairy would come and take your ice-cream cone by the ice-cream part!

AliCat18 12

lol you either have never been to a dentist or you're so young that you haven't lost all your baby teeth yet!

That make out session must have been intense! Teeth fallin out and shit....

lovelylittleme 0

Are you nine in a half!? Why haven't your teeth all fallen out yet!?

102 he need to brush more often. Or if he's only like ten he's gotta wait for his older years.

I'm 24 and still have baby teeth. It's pretty common for people to not have some adult teeth. And since it's the adults that push the baby teeth out, mine haven't fallen out yet. I know of 4 people with the same problem.

Ciraxas 7

158 It is not that you still have baby teeth, it is that some of your original teeth simply do not fall out, ever. Being 24 with baby teeth is either a localized growth stunt or a genetic anomaly, both of which are extremely rare. You and your friend's teeth will never fall out, as they are not meant to.

Copied from Wikipedia "[baby teeth] develop during the embryonic stage of development and erupt—that is, they become visible in the mouth—during infancy. They are usually lost and replaced by permanent teeth, but in the absence of permanent replacements, they can remain functional for many years."

Buttsexpirate 9

Man you always gotta brush your pearly whites so situations like this don't happen!!

It doesn't have to be a hygiene issue, there are cases of people losing baby teeth really late in life. When I was 15 I had to have my last 2 baby teeth removed.

WaterPoloLove3 0

I'm like, what are you, like 10??

alstbv12 13

Like yeah 63. I'm like, you say like a lot. That's like, annoying. Like, how old are you?? Like 10?

104 FTW!!! Agree BTW. To many likes and you'll get disliked.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22cute 17

why would you reply to my comment? put a comment for the original post -_-

saIty 17

The Rock better give you plentiful of cash for that tooth then.

saIty 17

*wow I'm blind. Please ignore this comment

TylerOMFG 7

Wow worst timing ever, sucks for you man, have better hygiene.

Redoxx_fml 22

Twix are so good he couldn't help it

TylerOMFG 7
cunningchick 1

Nuthin to do with comment but nice name:)

Mama Umbridge gonna rip your perky little boobs off!

Hey OP how old are you? I thought only old people and meth-heads had to worry about tooth loss!

You might be on the wrong end, maybe OP is only 7 years old.

You mean young people and meth heads.

Come to think of it, elderly people can lose teeth too.

sealed_with_a_sm 2

Maybe it was a temp. Crown, dentist did a bad job, or implants, though most implants should stay and not fall out... Could be any age... Everything happends for a reasons.. Sadly, most reason are sad :( lol

Hey, you and #11 stop discriminating. The times they are a changin. Can't the op be old AND a meth head? Or 7 AND a meth head?

Hey #73 I literally laughed out loud when I read your comment, lmao :)

My bad all, I meant to say that to #173 It's raining outside here on my break and the rain on my phone screen is messing me up, sorry

He probably has a fake tooth that's on a retainer or something

robc32ca 4

I think her reaction to parts falling off into her mouth was acceptable. I'd have been concerned If it turned her on.

DaKillaMafia 2

"You like that babe?" *pulls another tooth out.