By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 18:23 - United States

Today, I was fired from my job. I was a lifeguard and the other day a 30 year-old man who only spoke Spanish hit on me. I'm 16 and I'd politely rejected him. He then went to the front desk and told them how I tried molesting him in the locker room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 516
You deserved it 2 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL. How can they even believe that? :S

CDS09 0

This should be easy to disprove...push him for details, when it was, etc, he will probably slip up.

Comments

Wait, if you're sixteen female to his thirty male, then technically... isn't that legally impossible? After all, you're underaged, and a woman, so you automatically should be regarded as the truthful one... (even if you aren't)

umm... if ur a girl and he's a guy, u wouldn't be in his changeroom anyways

Yeah, cause if your gonna molest someone, makke sure your in the same changing room. God, retards on this site.

Because it's impossible for a girl to walk into the mens locker room. There is an invisible forcefield.

YDI for thinking you were feeling up Clay Aiken.

Matty_No9 0

i wouldnt like to have my life in a 16year old lil girls hands as a lifeguard if somethin went wrong at the pool..humm..you must be fairly fluent in spanish too huh..aswell as the other pool staff to understand all that noise

liveandletlive89 0

**** HIS FACE OFF. This is bullshit, you should tell your ex boss off.

Yeah..a 16 yr old girl getting fired for "molesting" a 30 yr old man? FAKE.

reddudeover 2

20/22 Haha, you guys are gonna get so moderated!

And a 16 year old can be a lifeguard how? Don't you have to go through a few years of health and safety training and all that other shit before?

livexlaughxlove1 0

are you serious? tons of my friends are lifeguards. you just have to pass a couple of swim tests.

so the dude wants people to believe that a 30 year old mexican dude got molested by a 16 year old girl. thats impossible. considering that the dude only speaks spanish so that means he jumped the fense to get here. so he got to be strong and fast...

i know i was just trying to be racist. wanted to see wat people though. i was just kidding :)

bisexBitch8 0

funny how you assume he is mexican because he speaks spanish.....

98 Did you bother to read his second comment?