By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 18:23 - United States

Today, I was fired from my job. I was a lifeguard and the other day a 30 year-old man who only spoke Spanish hit on me. I'm 16 and I'd politely rejected him. He then went to the front desk and told them how I tried molesting him in the locker room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 516
You deserved it 2 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL. How can they even believe that? :S

CDS09 0

This should be easy to disprove...push him for details, when it was, etc, he will probably slip up.

Comments

whatsmccraken 0

I agree, FML's are here for our entertainment. For us to take some time off our hectic day to read some funny STORIES. I stress...stories. Now people have to ruin it by looking for some kind of validity which each and every FML. Of course 99% of them are fake...everyone knows that! We can just say if they are funny, stupid, YDI, FYL, plausible, or totally unbelievable. If you want to see real FML's, I suggest you go google war, poverty, and other real life events. For now let's just enjoy these STORIES. And...SPELL CHECK...use it!

DanizzleXFoSho 6

If this guy claims you molested him in the locker room, surely other men would have noticed a 16 year old girl in the men's locker room. Your boss obviously didn't care enough to check out this guy's story - what a jerk he is. I hope you told your boss what really happened. For that matter, I hope you also told everyone within earshot, especially if the guy who accused you was around.

free2rhyme 0

they did it to michael jackson too, I hope that you find a better other job

How does a 16 yr old molest a 30 yr old O.o

You fail. Spell ****** fail right, jeez

Yikes. I agree with a lot of the others... how could a 16 year old molest a 30 year old... and I was FYL vote number 11111... how cool is that?

itsjha 0

Yeah, why is a 16 year old girl in the guys locker room? Other men, I'm sure are in there. AND WHY THE **** WOULD SHE GO FOR A 30 YEAR OLD MAN. she would go for someone more attractive.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0