By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 18:23 - United States

Today, I was fired from my job. I was a lifeguard and the other day a 30 year-old man who only spoke Spanish hit on me. I'm 16 and I'd politely rejected him. He then went to the front desk and told them how I tried molesting him in the locker room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 516
You deserved it 2 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL. How can they even believe that? :S

CDS09 0

This should be easy to disprove...push him for details, when it was, etc, he will probably slip up.

Comments

Except the only speaking spanish man was very lucky that the person at the front desk spoke fluent spanish to be told about the 16 year old that molested him. ... ? Fail...

How does that even make sense? A 16 year old molesting a 30 year old? And yet that somehow sounds more believable than a 30 year old hitting on a 16 year old. Right....

lambiee 0

actually, the age of consent varies. in my state it's 16. don't be so close-minded.

hateevryone 14

that's why i cant stand their asses. so ignorant. they need to take their ass back across the border

Both #89 and #96 disgust me. How dare you speak about an entire race of people like that? #96, if anyone is ignorant, you are. If you would stop being so close-minded, you might realize that not EVERY Spaniard is the same; not EVERY American is the same. It goes for any nationality. People are people. Stop being such bigots.

In what world to men like that think it's appropriate to hit on a child?

juerg 4

How did you know he was hitting on you if he only spoke spanish

Ok- people agree that it was a miscommunication. But they still were idiots for 'thinking' she could do that to a guy.