By GirlOnTheFly - 27/06/2012 04:20 - United States - Uniontown

Today, I was finally able to drive my brother's nice car instead of my clunker, because he left for college. First thing I do? Back into the neighbors' mailbox while exiting the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 907
You deserved it 33 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juststoptalking 6

Maybe you're not ready to drive nice cars?

Jesus Chrysler, how could you not have Dodged the mailbox? Your brother is probably going to get all Benz out of shape and have a Mini heart attack unless you can afFord the hundreds of Buicks for the repairs. If not, he may take you to court and Subaru, and then you'll really be Saabing. Regardless, you're definitely going to be driving your Olds beat-up car now rather than his gAudi one. Oh Jeepers, it's getting late. I have to go. Tata!

Comments

Female drivers.. *shakes head* I kid, I kid!

Both. =| Damn, I could've sworn that said "Asian", too.

aleeshttylXD 9

Asian drivers r good at driving. u just haven't seen them yet :]]

I've never seen an Asian at a car accident...they're always driving away from them

One time in my neighborhood. A car somehow crashed in the roof of a house, and guess who was driving? Yes Asians. The thing that psych me out was how they managed to crash in a roof.

Well, now you know why you should stick to the clunker. You're lucky he wasn't there while it happened, so now you can take it to that shady car dealer downtown. Just don't talk to the guy with the sex position book. ;)

Jesus Chrysler, how could you not have Dodged the mailbox? Your brother is probably going to get all Benz out of shape and have a Mini heart attack unless you can afFord the hundreds of Buicks for the repairs. If not, he may take you to court and Subaru, and then you'll really be Saabing. Regardless, you're definitely going to be driving your Olds beat-up car now rather than his gAudi one. Oh Jeepers, it's getting late. I have to go. Tata!

Weren't you going to leave FML to focus on your business, Doc?

Calyx, would you prefer I leave permanently? I've decided it doesn't have to be all-or-nothing. I'm just spending less time here and more time there.

You, ma'am or sir are a gift to humanity.

perdix 29

Looks like you're evening things out between you and your fancy-pants, book-larnin', I-think-I'm-better-than-you brother. If you both can't have nice cars, you should both have clunkers.

Ewwwww no! The brother probably bought the car with his hard earned money, why should he have clunker? And Op probably bought what she could afford too. But if the parents bought it then yes both should have clunkers.

perdix 29

It's most likely blatant sexist favoritism. They give the brother the nice car and send him to college, and give the girl the clunker and make her give hand jobs next to the dumpster behind Denny's.

Bonzer 2

63- no I have never laughed a day in my life :) But 37 ohhhh I see, her life sounds fantastic, I wonder what her next job is when she gets a promtiom ;D

drsonic1 3

I really don't think you should assume things like that...

I'm so happy that when I start driving, I won't need to back out of my own driveway since I live in a high-rise. :'D But that sucks ass, OP. Hopefully the damage wasn't too bad.

TheDrifter 23

Be careful leaving the parking stall. The neighbor will be much more upset by a damaged car than a bent mailbox.

Now I can see why you have the clunker!

OP, always remember this when driving: if at first you don't succeed, maybe this Mrs. Puff's Boating School brochure is for you.

linkinpark98 23

That's the car's way of telling you "OH HELL NO".

Sadly you'll be driving your old car now

2ndSucks 15

Yes. Now 38 can post a ridiculously pointless comment but it won't matter.