By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, I was dealing with a psychiatric patient with a colonostomy bag. She got agitated and ripped the bag from her abdomen and threw it at my face. I got a bag filled with poop thrown at my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 263
You deserved it 3 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lololol111 0

11 and 12, psychology is a completely different field then psychiatry

Comments

Well, you did decide to go into that field of psychiatry... Still sucks though :(

sunshyne84_fml 0

#1 how do u know where they're from? What makes u think all Americans use the same word? fyl

Look at the small gray text under the FML: "United States (New York)"

#1 what the **** man? where you're from every single person uses the same word for everything? that sucks. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit oh weird i must not be american.

agreed I hate it when one person makes a generalization off of one occurrence

Darth_Taco 14

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!! If I knew you I'd probably hug you to make you feel better. After you shower about 30 times, of course (I'm paranoid about bacteria). Still, ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!

Here is one of those FML's that needs a little more info before you say FYL or YDI. Are you one of those bitchy nurses that completely pisses off your patients? If so YDI. OR Are you one of those nurses that deals with the patients after the first nurse (that acts like the first one described) leaves the room? If so FYL.

#9 Noone deserves shit thrown at them. NOONE!

#10 please split noone into no one yeah? noone sounds like a typo of none. Anyway, And I thought I wanted to studying psychology. Oh well, next choice.

Dude. You corrected their mistake and then totally killed the sentence after that. "I thought I wanted to studying psychology?" Lol learn the language before you gripe at other people for typos.

...Well, I'm not choosing psychology. FYL