By idiot - 04/01/2013 10:13 - Sweden

Today, I bought an eye mask to help me sleep during the day, as I work night shifts. Upon waking up after my first time using it, I forgot I was wearing it and thought I had gone blind, causing me to fall out of the bed and split my head open on my bedside table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 174
You deserved it 12 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Tool1 13

I know that sounds really bad, but hey at least you aren't really blind!

When I wake up blind, I generally rub my eyes before I jump out of bed all panicked. It usually solves the problem.

Comments

#1 people still say that? Or just idiots like yourself?

You do not make the FML bulletin if it is not. So, yes, it is indeed a cool story, brother.

The_Tool1 13

I know that sounds really bad, but hey at least you aren't really blind!

Go buy "black out" curtains. that's what I do

rookEV 6

i bought those, but they dont work well

Look at lowes if you have one I bought some black out blinds try are paper blinds that adhere to the top of the window frame very dark even in full west Texas sun. They are listed as temporary and a universal trim to fit but I've had them up for 2 years now only 7 or dollars a piece.

I bought blackout curtains, and for me I have to kinda overlap them to get the full effect, but during the day there's so little light getting through you'd think it was just a street light outside.

Jesus Christ, I'm gonna buy those today.

RedPillSucks 31

Jesus Christ doesn't have a tattoo on his face. And he doesn't care about your blackout curtains

Then why did he provide information on them?

noelykins1 19

I can't take you seriously with that tattoo on your face..

When I wake up blind, I generally rub my eyes before I jump out of bed all panicked. It usually solves the problem.

So your hands have magical properties and you are keeping them from blind people all over the world?

61- I think you forgot to type in sarcastic font...

61: Yes, I keep it from them. I charge them for it, then tell them they gave me the wrong denomination bills. It's not liek they can tell! </greedy>

I feel that benefit of the doubt can be given by assuming you were still sleepy. Feel better.

That's hilarious! I would love to have been there to see it! Hope you get better soon, though.

And then we see this same FML from you tomorrow..

That would have been bad... but no, don't expect to. I just saw it in a really funny way, the same way you see your best friend falling in a really weird way.

O I saw it a lil different.. And my post ment more like karma biting you in the ass.. And who doesn't laugh a lil when their best friend falls?

I sorry OP, but that is just downright hilarious!!

perdix 29

I guess all that masturbation finally caught up with you. You probably also need to shave your palms now.

Its probably hard to shave when you are blind

braja3249 4

That is literally the dumbest way of hurting oneself that I've ever heard of... YDI